Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Footballer

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Well thank you for your contribution Simster, as usual you've really added something, well in truth you've just added you usual worthless snide remarks.
Apologies for offending you Frank although I'm a little surprised at how thin your skin appears to be, given your recent history as the board's best known Hitler apologist.

But wait! Let's take a snippet from EACH OF YOUR LAST FIVE POSTS on this thread and see why I might have arrived at the conclusion that your contributions were getting a little tedious:

bhaexpress said:
I hate to take issue (I lie) ...Mind you Looney, as you have a tendancy to accuse anybody who contradicts you of being homosexual I wonder if this lusting after female rugby players has in any way formed your views on who is and who isn't attractive and or gay or both ?
bhaexpress [/i][B]Looney reminds me of one of the dogs I'm looking after. He has has a habit of barking at horses who said:
Would I be right in thinking that Looney's idea of dirty sex inviolves mud ?
bhaexpress said:
If your penis was as big as your brain you'd be a woman.
bhaexpress said:
Well I do appreciate that subtlety is not your strongest suit. It does rather seem that you're stalking me so I believe that I own you as they say. Rather unfortunate that.
Sorry, what was that about my worthless snide remarks, again. :D

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
Apologies for offending you Frank although I'm a little surprised at how thin your skin appears to be, given your recent history as the board's best known Hitler apologist.

But wait! Let's take a snippet from EACH OF YOUR LAST FIVE POSTS on this thread and see why I might have arrived at the conclusion that your contributions were getting a little tedious:

Sorry, what was that about my worthless snide remarks, again. :D

Yep, it's quite true but as the whole thread had descended into utter pointlessness by the time I started posting I just joined in. Unfortunatley I have too much time on my hands right now. Dog sitting, no matter how well paid, isn't that fullfilling :lolol:

Oh yes, and as far as snide is concerned, you're right, pot, kettle, black indeed.

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Unfortunatley I have too much time on my hands right now. Dog sitting, no matter how well paid, isn't that fullfilling :lolol:

Are you looking after dogs? I didn't realise. Why didn't you mention this before. Please tell me about it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
I am officially signing out of the topic here, apologies to all.

As a final note, Looney if you think thats representative of womens rugby you're sadly mistaken, and in that photo there are only about 3 that are decent. Put it up as a poll if you like. Even other people in this topic know that most of them are rotters. Only a loser like you would shag most of them.

:wave:

Nice way to have a meltdown then run away crying fag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here