Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Footballer

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:

Cheerleaders are nearly always the best-look at all the American sports you utter mong. You dont see many ugly cheerleaders, most of them are too concerned with their image. Real ale and lavender? What the hell are you on about :lolol:

Dont worry Looney, Im sure you're in the right. The Tory societies are famous for their stock of nice women, whereas cheerleading well...... Think about what you are saying you clown. :lolol:

I bet your going to claim you were at Harvard next, you really do live in a fantasy world dont you.:tosser::lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
You didn't go to uni did you? Cheerleading? Some of the best totty was in the Womens rugby team and by best I mean to SHAG.

I hate to take issue (I lie) but I used to have a good friend who was a hooker (the rugby playing kind). Her fellow rugby players were by and large gay and believe me they could not be described as'totty' to the average male.

Mind you Looney, as you have a tendancy to accuse anybody who contradicts you of being homosexual I wonder if this lusting after female rugby players has in any way formed your views on who is and who isn't attractive and or gay or both ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And we accuse others of being homophobic.

FFS what does it matter who is gay ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
so true, who cares if you're a mincing old queen who got married as you wouldn't out yourself.
Lucky i was here to do it for you :salute: :salute: :salute:

Yes so amusing for such a similar queen

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
looney said:
you f***ing own no one stupid, so what societies were you in?

I know this is a bit of a departure - but even at uni, I was a member of society as a whole, as opposed to any odd little gangs of geeks. You know it, the real world, like.

E

enigma

looney said:
I bet your going to claim you were at Harvard next, you really do live in a fantasy world dont you.:tosser::lolol:

Not really Looney no, I went to an English university. If that is the best comeback you have thats poor, stick to ogling 15 stone heffers. :lolol: If you really think they're more attractive than your average cheerleader, you calling anyone gay is laughable. I know which group out of the two generally look more like men. :lolol:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
a request for the mods: could we please rename this thread, cut out all the crap about football and make it a sticky for enigma and looney to brighten up my day?

looney justifying his extremely high geek quotient as getting him lots of dyke rugby pussy is just classic!

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
afters said:
i request for the mods: could we please rename this thread, cut out all the crap about football and make it a sticky for enigma and looney to brighten up my day?

looney justifying his extremely high geek quotient as getting him lots of dyke rugby pussy is just classic!

Would I be right in thinking that Looney's idea of dirty sex inviolves mud ?

E

enigma

To be honest I cant be arsed anymore, Looney has ridiculed himself by thinking tha Rugby women are nicer than cheerleaders and showing all his geeky societies off. There's no comeback really.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What a waste of my taxes trying to educate people with no common sense. Did looney really have to go to university in order for him to sit in his bedroom all day surfing :angry:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
WATFORD zero said:
What a waste of my taxes trying to educate people with no common sense. Did looney really have to go to university in order for him to sit in his bedroom all day surfing :angry:

I think the name you are looking for is enigma.

E

enigma

Actually I did Business and French at a top 10 university, sorry to disappoint you.

Folk music? Are you unable to read as well as spell? I said URBAN music- ie music of black origin. Hip-Hop, RnB, Garage, Dancehall etc etc. Not quite folk music, think thats your generation. :lolol:

And as for cheerleading- yeah it must be awful to have a society where attractive girls parade about not wearing that much, what a shame. I'd much rather we'd had the ladies of the tory party and the womens rugby club. And you claim Im gay?

??? :lolol:

And as for me sitting in my bedroom all day surfing, Im not the one wasting my time flaming and adjudicating flaming tournaments geek.:lolol:

E

enigma

looney said:
Must of been a world leader in media studies?

Not only spelling and reading but grammar as well Looney.

Must "have" not "of", if you're such a genius surely you should have known that? Please dont put this down to dyslexia..... :dunce:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
I think the name you are looking for is enigma.

No, he meant Looney, quite clearly. Actually, Looney reminds me of one of the dogs I'm looking after. He has has a habit of barking at horses who, like most people on here with Looney, look down on him with a mixture of distain and pity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here