Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Harts Testimonial Match. Brighton vs Charlton Athletic, Saturday 26th July

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I guess Hart is a Spurs fan...?

I thought the Argus might have caught wind of it and dropped a subtle little hint...

Hart's testimonial against Charlton at Withdean on July 26 is being supported by a galaxy of former stars.

Everton and Wales goalkeeper Neville Southall is joining numerous ex-Seagulls for a legends match before the main game.

The list of Albion favourites includes Steve Foster, John Byrne, Charlie Oatway, Stuart Storer and Robbie Reinelt.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I guess Hart is a Spurs fan...?

I thought the Argus might have caught wind of it and dropped a subtle little hint...

Hart's testimonial against Charlton at Withdean on July 26 is being supported by a galaxy of former stars.

Everton and Wales goalkeeper Neville Southall is joining numerous ex-Seagulls for a legends match before the main game.

The list of Albion favourites includes Steve Foster, John Byrne, Charlie Oatway, Stuart Storer and Robbie Reinelt.

GALAXY Beckham???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Anyway, looking forward to what should be a grand occassion regardless of who plays. :clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Surely there's only one person it can be:

o-kanchelskis.jpg

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I have a few seats left on the coach going from The Hollow, South Heighton to Gary Hart's Testimonial Match on Saturday 26th July (and back, obviously!).
So if there are any Newhaven/Seaford/Denton match goers who would like easy return travel to the match, please contact me. Plenty of room to park your car at the Hollow and jump on the bus.
It will be £3 return per person.
Mrs Coach....

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Batch 1 : Steve FOSTER; Charlie OATWAY, Rod THOMAS, Robbie REINELT, John BYRNE, George PARRIS, Gary HOBSON, Dave BEASANT, Neville SOUTHALL

Batch 2: Lee STEELE, Paul WATSON, Bob BOOKER, Stuart STORER, Paul BROOKER, Steve MELTON, Gerry RYAN (Manager), Simon RODGER, Peter SMITH

Batch 3: Gordon SMITH, Darren FREEMAN, JACK the LAD, Barry LLOYD (Manager), Alan CORK, Danny HART, Richard CARPENTER, Ricky WHITTLE

Batch 4: xxxxx xxxxxx, xxxx xxxxxxxxx, xxx xxxxxxx, xxxx xxxxxxxx, xxxxx xxxxxx, xxxxx xxxxx, xxxx xxxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxx

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
my big fat brother that got me in to football. im repaying him by letting him play. he has never played in front of a legend crowd like u lot. he is crapping it:lolol::lolol::ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here