Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Harts Testimonial Match. Brighton vs Charlton Athletic, Saturday 26th July

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Are you saying. sorry suggesting that Gazza might be playing?

I think Mr Ferret is suggesting that Gazza was to have been the mystery "legend of English football" with whom the club were in negotiations, but who will now NOT be attending.

Could be wrong, of course.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
On seagulls.co.uk they have got on there that 2 people who have brought tickets for the game will be drawn at random around 11am tomorrow and will play in the legends match (one on either side)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On seagulls.co.uk they have got on there that 2 people who have brought tickets for the game will be drawn at random around 11am tomorrow and will play in the legends match (one on either side)

I would LOVE to be picked.

I'm shite at football, but just the chance to play alongside some great Albion names would be brilliant.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
So does everyone have to bring their boots just in case? I'm bound to need a shower after so should I bring my towel too?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Should I stop drinking wine now? Do I need to eat grilled chicken and pasta for breakfast? Do I need to take out life insurance just in case Malcolm 'Shipman' Stuart is required to attend to me tomorrow? All these questions need to be answered..!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Dilemma's Dilemma's ... what if a member of the fairer sex wins? We've only one changing room and one set of showers ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here