Whi is Ricky Whittle ??

Google suggests he is a 'star' from HOLLYOAKS? :D
Used to be in Dream Team too :lolol:

ricky.jpg

I can't go now, have to work :(

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Gazza is the obvious candidate, but hasn't he just been sectioned for three months. Would the doctors really let him out to play a football match? And that number of letters could be gabillions of people (eg Mark Lawrenson). Someone should do a competition to try and guess all eight Batch 4 names from the number of letters. I reckon the first in the list is Garry Nelson. *nods*

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
or Bobby Zamora ?

Fulham will want him to debut v Celtic tomorrow surely? My guesstimate of Batch 4 based on the lengths of names posted earlier: Garry Nelson, Paul Gascoigne, Guy Butters, John Robinson, Simon Rodger, Micky Adams, Dean Wilkins, Nathan Jones. What do I win if I get them all right?

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Is there somewhere I can donate money? I would like to leave the price of a match ticket in his fund as I am unable to make the match as I am out of the country

We haven't got anything online set-up, but if you wanted to be very 1980's you could send a cheque [or postal order!] made payable to the Gary Hart Testimonial Fund and send it to 72 Stoneham Road, Hove, BN3 5HH

Alternatively, Steward 433's suggestion about the Withdean Wager is a good one ---- and you might even get something in return!!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Fulham will want him to debut v Celtic tomorrow surely? My guesstimate of Batch 4 based on the lengths of names posted earlier: Garry Nelson, Paul Gascoigne, Guy Butters, John Robinson, Simon Rodger, Micky Adams, Dean Wilkins, Nathan Jones. What do I win if I get them all right?

At least two correct ;)

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
What's the latest on ticket sales Ferret?

Is there a possibility that the 'big name' could be confirmed before the day itself to maximise ticket sales or is the ticket office prepared for a last day surge should it be announced then?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fulham will want him to debut v Celtic tomorrow surely?

That alone wouldn't stop him turning up here a week tomorrow though, surely?

I'd love to see him back for the day, but sadly I suspect it won't happen (although I'm sure people have tried to make it happen). :down:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
....for Fulham - yeah, we know!

:yawns:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Hope you are right!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
What's the latest on ticket sales Ferret?

Is there a possibility that the 'big name' could be confirmed before the day itself to maximise ticket sales or is the ticket office prepared for a last day surge should it be announced then?

ticket sales are running a little ahead of Kerry's at the same stage.

And yes -- if we receive the go-ahead to announce this big name in advance then we certainly will do !!! The Club and Stadium safety heads have been pre-warned!

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
ticket sales are running a little ahead of Kerry's at the same stage.

And yes -- if we receive the go-ahead to announce this big name in advance then we certainly will do !!! The Club and Stadium safety heads have been pre-warned!

How confident are you of pulling it off?

Apparently Charlton have already sold over 800 tickets :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here