Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Thomas "comes out"

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
People here have just lost the plot...doesnt matter whether you are from Wales, Brighton, Timbuktoo, whether you have a boyfriend in Brighton, whether you are hetro, .....why do people think that 'she always thinks he has a chip on his shoulder' etc ..........its garbage. Just think of how the man has had to go about telling his wife and kids,,, lets all grow up here.
IT DOESNT MATTER.....great Rugby player ... thats it....nothing else concerns us . He is a great Welsh Rugby player . Nothing else should concern us.

Tell me, is he bald by choice? Why do so many homos cut their hair off? Is that they can look even more like a lady's backside?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I've got Brian Clough's autobiography.Maybe if Cloughy had faced up to his own difficulties with alcoholism he might still be alive today instead of being such a bigoted twat.He said signing Justin Fashanu was the biggest mistake of his managerial career.Tragically Fashanu committed suicide in 1998.:(

Very brave of Gareth Thomas to come out.It's going to be a big deal to some people because they're insecure about their own sexuality.

Well Brian actually approached a Palace fan who slagged him off once and kissed him.

But then all the Communist leaders used to kiss each other, and they certyainly didn't condone homosexuality. I know a local politician who is known as "Kisser" XXXXXXX because of his tendency to be over-emotional sometimes.

But that's not quite the same as buggery is it? I thought it was very funny when they did that BBC prog a few years back when a "homo" and "hetero" swapped lifestyles for a time, and the homos admitted to the camera that they began to feel a guilty conscience about their behaviour, when confronted with a full-on bloke, rather than a lot of the campy fellow-travellers who seem to post on here a lot.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't know how to awnser Sir, but it's no joke.

By the way I got a raging stiffie watching a lot of "Basic Instinct" last night, I take it you went out with "friends"?

I find it incredibly hypocritical that a man who has patently misrepresented his private life for years in order to avoid criticism has chosen NOW to go to a paper and tell everyone about his sexual preferences. Was he paid do you think? I think so.

I find your posts pretty hypocritical, it's obvious to nearly all of us you're a massive closet case

I don't know how to awnser Sir, but it's no joke.

By the way I got a raging stiffie watching a lot of "Basic Instinct" last night, I take it you went out with "friends"?

I find it incredibly hypocritical that a man who has patently misrepresented his private life for years in order to avoid criticism has chosen NOW to go to a paper and tell everyone about his sexual preferences. Was he paid do you think? I think so.

I doubt it very much. If he were trying to make money he would have done it when he published his book and got the money for serialisation rights.

More likely one of the insane right wing tabloids threatened to out him so he decided to go public instead.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Well Brian actually approached a Palace fan who slagged him off once and kissed him.

But then all the Communist leaders used to kiss each other, and they certyainly didn't condone homosexuality. I know a local politician who is known as "Kisser" XXXXXXX because of his tendency to be over-emotional sometimes.

But that's not quite the same as buggery is it? I thought it was very funny when they did that BBC prog a few years back when a "homo" and "hetero" swapped lifestyles for a time, and the homos admitted to the camera that they began to feel a guilty conscience about their behaviour, when confronted with a full-on bloke, rather than a lot of the campy fellow-travellers who seem to post on here a lot.

Oh dear :facepalm:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think it's absolutely disgusting. To hide behind his rugby image for years, then to finally reveal he has always been a CARDIFF CITY FAN makes me want to puke.
I wonder if he's ever fantasised about "doing" the Ayatollah :fatwah:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm not going to argue with him whatever he wants to do with his cock.

Big fucker aint he.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
IGays in the Army lowering morale? Utter bollox too! The Dutch army proves that this isn't the case.
Utter bollox,it proves nothing, the dutch army is pretty rubbish to be honest.
I think the americans have the best answer with their "dont ask, dont tell"policy.
There were a couple of suspected gay officers when i was in , it was suspected but they did their job and nothing came of it.
Im told , by people still serving, that the current policy has caused no end of problems.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I think the americans have the best answer with their "dont ask, dont tell"policy.
There were a couple of suspected gay officers when i was in , it was suspected but they did their job and nothing came of it.
Im told , by people still serving, that the current policy has caused no end of problems.

Dutch Army might be pretty rubbish but the Dutch Marines aren't to be messed with ...

I though it was compulsory for Officers, let face it if the Guards still have issues with those of non Caucasian ancestry then gays are going to give them collective epilepsy

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Dutch Army might be pretty rubbish but the Dutch Marines aren't to be messed with ...

I though it was compulsory for Officers, let face it if the Guards still have issues with those of non Caucasian ancestry then gays are going to give them collective epilepsy
Whats with the snide coments about the guards having issues with those of non caucasian ancestry ?? why not just say black ? and you for one clearly havent got a f***ing clue what you're talking about if you think this is still the case,it isnt, and hasnt been for years, quite simply , you should get your facts right.Lets face it though , you were in the navy,you think the dutch marines werent to be messed with? You lot havent exactly been renowned for acts of derring do of late http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Royal_Navy_Shame_999.html:lolol:

Last edited:

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone

"Pretty rubbish to be honest"?!? What are you talking about? Lost a lot of battles recently, have they?

You're wrong, not least because the Americans are in the process of replacing the "don't ask, don't tell' policy, because it clearly wasn't working.

Military Readiness Enhancement Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm not sure if anyone else knows this, but i'm reliably informed bushy speaks to people who are in the Army

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Whats with the snide coments about the guards having issues with those of non caucasian ancestry ?? why not just say black ? and you for one clearly havent got a f***ing clue what you're talking about if you think this is still the case,it isnt, and hasnt been for years, quite simply , you should get your facts right.Lets face it though , you were in the navy,you think the dutch marines werent to be messed with? You lot havent exactly been renowned for acts of derring do of late http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Royal_Navy_Shame_999.html:lolol:

First you pointed out that at one of your reunions there were comments about a black guy from the RSM, also a mate of mine was in the Coldstream guards and they had/have issues, and another mate in the Blues and Royals said his lot had similar problems, things may have changed but this was only 10 years ago.
I spent much of my naval career with the Royal Marines and they thought the Dutch marines were pretty good, and if Royal says that then it fine by me. if you want to tell Royal he's wrong then be my guest.

As for 'Jack' I don't know of any sailor who thought he was Rambo ... thats why we joined the Navy and not the army ... haven't you heard the most dangerous thing in the world is a sailor with a gun.
You need to lighten up ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here