Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Funny how some of those that rant on about freedom of speech do so hiding behind the (perceived) anonymity of the internet and post under a false name!!!!!

Indeed..............or report people to the police/stewards for singing "does your boyfriend know your here" or "we can see you holding hands".

Maybe a period of sterile censorship is what these people need to juice up their "liberal" bone.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
There are always people on this board that will try and be clever by naming players or being smart with stoopif thread titles etc and I agree fully with you naming and shaming these tarts. However, the rest of us are capabible of sensible connversations without writing libel, slander, obscenity, incitement to commit a crime, etc.

Yeh, and how are "the rest of us" going to be identified?

Grow a brain you dullard

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Indeed..............or report people to the police/stewards for singing "does your boyfriend know your here" or "we can see you holding hands".

Maybe a period of sterile censorship is what these people need to juice up their "liberal" bone.

That is complete Horseshit and you know it.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Del Boy, it's bloody obvious which posters are starting threads with "stoopif" thread titles - their names are at the top you idiot.

I was referring to Bozza's post about giving their real names you tit.-

If I close it down I will name the person responsible who wrote something causing me to do that. Good luck to you if that happens.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really do think that those who rail against restrictions of their freedom to speak should write to the press/tv companies etc and, under their full name and address, make the exact points that they would wish to make in anonymity on the internet. When they do and if it is published I will happily read/listen and - of course - follow the inevitable repercussions closely. Until they do I am quite happy for common sense to prevail and for internet publishers to make their own decisions on what to allow and what not to allow. It is they, after all, who are most vulnerable to prosecution and closure.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Funny how some of those that rant on about freedom of speech do so hiding behind the (perceived) anonymity of the internet and post under a false name!!!!!

So how do you hide behind a I.P/MAC address?.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
So what exactly is allowed? Some idiot on Twitter made a homophobic comment about the incident, is posting that not allowed? It may lead to another Newcastle fan from Boscombe style incident...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here