Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Congratulations Mods.

Why isn't it allowed to be discussed?

Not complaining, just curious

Simply because these serious allegations are Sub Judice, and a thousand years of judicial precedent demands fairness - fairness to the accused, and fairness to the accuseor.

We have a 'newspaper' industry full of editors who don't give a sheet about fairness, and only about selling their red-top budgie cage liners,

I say well done Mods - enlightened self-interest

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Yeah, he beat me to it:bigwave:

2 mins is about as long as you last at..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................poker.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
NSC is 100% right on this issue, this is not some red top,or celeb mag scoop,and if we are to respect the law then we have to respect those involved.......

Absolutely.

However, if you were to read some other football fan forums tonight on this subject you would be horrified.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The players names will soon be out in the public domain, unfortunately the papers love a story about footballers. Untill that happens,the rumour mill be be working overtime, and for your club its the last thing you need. IF charges are brought against the players,and only IF, they musn't be judged by anyone. Sadly some doughnuts will take the opportunity to stoke it up a bit,and with the game under 2 weeks away,the timing couldnt have been worse/better ( depending who you support )
The 6 players now have to get on with their lives untill such time that they are proven innocent or guilty,its not going to be easy for them,and it could tarnish them for the rest of their careers.

Good post. Much appreciated.

Which is more than I can say for that bastard Lord Bamber! What have you started?..................
Butterscotch Instant Whip ..............
Haven't had that for donkey's years and God how I used to love it ...........................
Butterscotch Instant Whip..........
Butterscotch Instant..................that's it! I'm off to Tesco's. :facepalm:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
2 mins is about as long as you last at..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................poker.

Ooooh hark at the River Queen

Kinnin flopping a Full House, GIT:kiss:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
in what way , no point in burying your head in the sand ,the knock on effect of this will shake the club to its foundations, trust me .

Its not good DR I agree.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
in what way , no point in burying your head in the sand ,the knock on effect of this will shake the club to its foundations, trust me .

Natural justice is bigger than any football club. My old granddad fought behind the lines against another Reich......or am I losing you again, Einstein?!!!

D

Deleted member 2719

NSC has NEVER professed to offer anyone complete freedom of expression, including speech.

If that is what you want, you will have to find another more suitable medium.

That said, NSC is far more lenient than many similar forums, and most seem to like that whilst respecting how far they should go.

I am with you on this one.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here