Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FPC Snipers Are Off Again?!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Arthur - why have you not been to a home match for so long? - I miss the old days of pre-match drinks etc.

Papa

You know full well why I stopped going!

I do however miss the pre and post match drinking sessions! There is a small chance I might be in town on Saturday pre game if you are about?

If not I have promised a few others that I will make a trip down one Saturday for a drink before the end of the season. I'll keep you posted.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You know full well why I stopped going!

I do however miss the pre and post match drinking sessions! There is a small chance I might be in town on Saturday pre game if you are about?

If not I have promised a few others that I will make a trip down one Saturday for a drink before the end of the season. I'll keep you posted.

Cool - I'll be in town before at least - I'll drop you a text.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Cool - I'll be in town before at least - I'll drop you a text.

Do that!

I lost (by lost I mean had an accident with and it no longer works - Darren can fill you in!) my mobile in a late night drunken incident following the Rugby World Cup final so I don't have anyone's number any more.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do that!

I lost (by lost I mean had an accident with and it no longer works - Darren can fill you in!) my mobile in a late night drunken incident following the Rugby World Cup final so I don't have anyone's number any more.

do you have the same number though?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There are some pictures on his Facebook profile... doesn't look too good though. :O

Oh that car......yeah pretty bent!

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

It is ok, I have new car!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Somebody just forwarded me a mail from the club, dated Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:25 PM, that confirms work should start 'at the back end of this year' with a view to opening in August 2010 :thumbsup:

Im not naming names, but the agreement from the club was that the Stadium works would begin in October time this year, but there have been some hitches, which involve the conditions of the agreement.

from what I make out, there have to be 6 more minor planning applications as part of the conditions that need to be submitted, therefore delaying the start date of the stadium works into next year

Speaking in fans forums is FUN!!

I'm quite happy to name my source. As I said, it's very easy to email Martin Perry directly and he is happy to reply.
He replied at 21.25 last night.
I forwarded the email to Tom Hark because he isn't known as a club apologist and he confirmed that all the work is on schedule.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I forwarded the email to Tom Hark because he isn't known as a club apologist and he confirmed that all the work is on schedule.

Yes he is!!!!

THPP is a club apologist and has been known to drink tea from the burger van frequented by DK and his ilk.

he should be stoned

YouTube - monty python stoning clip

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do that!

God, I was trying to blank out that horrific tale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here