Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunting wa@kers

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
It's the price we pay for having fairly relaxed attitude from Bozza and the mods, a good trade. At the risk of incurring the wrath of the do-gooders if you really believe it's "bullying" (it's not by the way) you can always leave the board.

I`ve got thick skin and could not give a f***,but others have felt the need to leave because of bullying on here, which i think is a shame and those responsible should be ashamed of themselves

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Most Hunters want to assert their dominance over things. It's why they got so annoyed when hunting with dogs was banned. The strange thing is they don't even realise that about themselves.

I went out with a girl who was into hunting once, lived in Wescott. Very posh family. Utter arseholes the lot of 'em but hells's bells and buckets of blood that girl liked to f***.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So I suggest a ridiculous point of view as an example of complete ignorance as a joke and you admit to agreeing with it.

I personally knew (past tense) somebody who sadly is no longer with us who fits the example...........sorry but being serious on this....

- - - Updated - - -

I`ve got thick skin and could not give a f***,but others have felt the need to leave because of bullying on here, which i think is a shame and those responsible should be ashamed of themselves

So are you palace or not?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Faie enough although I don't feel it's bullying and from what I've seen has it ever really giot that bad? I would say some people need to man up a bit.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

They should, but they're not!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
No. How about you and deer hunting?

I agree with Lord Bracknell on this one.

I would feel uncomfortable seeing a hunt, as I do seeing a fish getting whacked over the head and dont like the thought of a Deer being stalked and shot and any game hunting actually.

But I have no real urge to want it banned, I am comfortable with an increased education and empathy with those animals and perhaps a change of mindset.

You though seem to base your own concerned on the size and majesty of the creature being killed.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I personally knew (past tense) somebody who sadly is no longer with us who fits the example...........sorry but being serious on this....

- - - Updated - - -

So are you palace or not?

So this person in his adult life never questioned his eating habits at all or anything else he'd been told by his parents. They carried on blindly following without making any choices for themselves?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Most Hunters want to assert their dominance over things. It's why they got so annoyed when hunting with dogs was banned. The strange thing is they don't even realise that about themselves.

I went out with a girl who was into hunting once, lived in Wescott. Very posh family. Utter arseholes the lot of 'em but hells's bells and buckets of blood that girl liked to f***.

Did she ride you shouting "Tally Ho!"?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Did she ride you shouting "Tally Ho!"?

No I banned her from that. Anyway it'sa gorgeous day out there so I'm off to ahunt me out a pub garden and run down a side of beef. It's been real.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So this person in his adult life never questioned his eating habits at all or anything else he'd been told by his parents. They carried on blindly following without making any choices for themselves?

Some people are capable of accepting without question,even after the answers have been shown,happens all the time,everywhere.

Now who is asking weird questions?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Reported. No need to resort to personal insults in what has been up until now, a fun and enjoyable debate.

Presumably the same kind of 'fun & enjoyment' you get from behaving like a thick barbarian whilst fulfilling your illegal bloodlust. Well if you can't take a bit of stick, don't call me a liar. You clearly know f***-all.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You though seem to base your own concerned on the size and majesty of the creature being killed.

Not at all, simply recognise that at one extreme there is a buddhistic kill no living thing and at the other anything goes and wondered where you stood on the scale. Personally, I don't believe in killing mammals but do enjoy a nice bit of haddock.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Like eating meat from birth you mean?

Well meat based baby food and cows milk....as opposed to a vegetable based smoothie-

Yes i as a disciple of God do both.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No I banned her from that. Anyway it'sa gorgeous day out there so I'm off to ahunt me out a pub garden and run down a side of beef. It's been real.

Top post of the morning-it' been fun,we should all follow this example *the bit in bold*

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hi All

I am sure this will divide opinion, but I was left very angry with these criminals. I came across a hunt today and just to made the odds just a little more stacked they carried a fox around in a container to be released in front of the hounds. The fox will be disorientated and have no bolt hole to get to, so pretty much nailed on fox mince meat. Blows their argument that they are controlling foxes out of the water as they are bring in the own foxes to slaughter... nice bunch of tossers

The police were great too -staring blankly at me when I pointed out that they were witnessing a crime. They were more focused on the hunt sabs.

I blame Labour for not being stronger when they had the chance

exactly this

unfortunately most of those who hunt are shite ........but also they are rich shite
maybe you could have taken some of the police numbers and that might just have jiggered them into action
IMHO this will never go away until the bastards have hunted,or shot them all then they will be making wildlife programmes about how bad it was that the humans allowed this to happen

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It's the price we pay for having fairly relaxed attitude from Bozza and the mods, a good trade. At the risk of incurring the wrath of the do-gooders if you really believe it's "bullying" (it's not by the way) you can always leave the board.

So if you beleive you are being bullied you should give in to it? what kind of statement is that Nipple?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here