Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football manager 2012 demo

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I hate Steam, nothing but problems for years, finally got it sorted and it is now downloading, happy days and a stroppy wife to come and can just hear her already 'not another f'in Football manager game'. She will never understand.

I fell in love with manager games when i played this as a 7 year old....

That was a quality game. This one came a couple of years later but was much better in my opinion. No graphics though.

[yt]CMmTm3-wyzQ[/yt]

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I signed Andros Townsend and Danny Rose on loan from Spurs, and bought Drury from Norwich (£200k), Speroni from Palace (£500k) and Schlupp from Leicester (£1.25m). Rejected a £1.8m bid from Newcastle for Gordon Greer, but did sell Dicker to West Ham for £800k.

Currently, am second behind West Ham after 11 games, although I got knocked out of the League Cup by Blackburn in the 4th round (beat Gillingham & QPR).

GK - Speroni
DL - Drury
DCL - Painter
DCR - Greer
DR - Calderon
WL - Townsend
MC - Bridcutt
WR - Lua Lua
AMC - Vicente (9 goals in 11 games - magnificent).
CS - CMS
CS - Schlupp

Forgot to mention that Ashley Barnes is terrible on here - can't get a goal from anywhere. Sent him on loan to Crawley in the end...

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Forgot to mention that Ashley Barnes is terrible on here - can't get a goal from anywhere. Sent him on loan to Crawley in the end...

I just mentioned this on the FM website how shite he is.

He just scored for me against Yeovil in the league cup, that said im in extra time now, internationals screwed me for this game.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Anyone got this on PSP want to give me opinions on whether its changed much from the last one? Considering getting it on PC this year but just want to know what its like on PSP.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
in 3 league games i have had 4 times as many shots on goal and have drawn every bloody game. Seems they only need 1 or 2 shots to score.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Got Macheda onloan from Man United well pleased with that

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
My parent club are now Arsenal good stuff that

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Barnes has been good for me. Has good potential too so if you play him he'll keep improving. A lot of good young players with us actually, can progress well without really needing to bring anyone in bar perhaps a left back. Caskey another good one to develop. I'm 5th at the moment and haven't really signed anyone bar Kazenga who has an agreement in his loan to sign for about a million.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Barnes 7 goals from 7 starts. :cool:

Attachments

• barnesstats.jpg
    barnesstats.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 49

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Team so far:

GK: Alnwick
RB: Calderon
CB: Greer
CB: Dunk
LB: Borrowdale

DM: Bridcutt

RM: LuaLua/Sparrow/
LM: Noone/Vicente

AMC: Buckley/Harley

SRC: CMS
SLC: Barnes

Transfers in:
Alnwick £525k - Spurs
Borrowdale £700k - QPR
Stephen Jordan (DL/LWB)- free
Michael Woods (MC) - free
Josh Wright (DMC) - free
David Reid (DRC) - £70k - Ballymea Utd
Revel Morrison (AMRLC) - Loan Man Utd
Mustafi Shkodan (DC) - Loan Everton
Filip Pivkowski (AMRLC/FC) - Loan Blackburn

Currently 3rd after 13 games, CMS scored 10 in 13 including 5 in one game!
Really struggled to sign any of my prime targets.
Loaned out most of the Development Squad and sold Ankergren for £190k

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Im 12th CMS is out for 6 weeks ffs, Barnes and Macheda upfront and just put in a 3months loan bid for gibbs who is in Arsenal reserves and available for Loan.

Im having issues with Injuries and Fitness mainly.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
how do i terminate a loan, cant find it at all.

Up to 8th now.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
how do i terminate a loan, cant find it at all.

Up to 8th now.

Go to the players overview screen or right click on his name and click on "Transfers & Contracts" and then Terminate Loan. Will only show up if its allowed to be terminated mind.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Vicente has been out for 6 weeks, and CMS is still out injured has been for ages. He tore his hamstring, he played 10games and scored 4 and one assist.

Last edited:

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Finished the demo in second place behind West Ham. By far the best player was Vicente - 11 goals, 16 assists. However, he's very injury prone, and often drops in fitness halfway through a game. Jeffrey Schlupp was an inspired buy - 14 goals and an 8.7 average rating.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Top of the league and unbeaten going into October. Lost in the 3rd round of the Carling Cup away at Leicester 5-4 AET. Played the kids though as we played Leicester in the league the weekend before and West Ham the weekend after. Beat a full strength Everton team 3-0 in the previous round.

CMS and Hoskins are averaging just over a goal a game, have been incredible. Noone and Vicente have picked up month long injuries though.

Have signed Ben Amos on loan. Him and Laboue are fighting it out for the GK's jersey. Signed Rob Hulse on season long loan as 4th striker but he has scored each time he has come on, but CMS and Hoskins just can't be dropped. Got my board to negotiate the transfer of Michael Tonge who I got for £1.2m. Has had a slow start but hoping he will nail the central midfield spot next to Bridcutt.

Cardiff seem intent on bidding for all of my players - £800k for Noone, £900k for Dunk and £200k for Painter. All rejected. Signed a left back on a free (can't remember his name), and Darcy somebody or other as right back competition for Calderon.

All going rather well!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Vicente out for 2 months ffs, his just come back from injury

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Anyone else got your side playing the Albion way? :D

Here's a little clip from my game vs West Ham!

jamesp

Feb 23, 2011
Penrith Cumbria
Frimpong on loan from Arsenal play as a DMC and Bridcutt as a supporting ball winning MC is working great for me! CMS 12 goals in 10 games so not complaining, signed James Beattie for an experienced striker doing well although it pisses off the fans initially! Also signed a DL from Burnley, Easton I think, good player. Parnaby for free DR. Playing Buckley off the striker as a 4 4 1 1 is a nice way to mix it up, he gets a goal a game easy. Other than that Noone wide left & Vincente wide right bossing the midfield! Top on goal difference, one defeat to Leciester 1 - 0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here