rb: Calderon
cb: Greer, Dunk
lb: painter

dm: bridcutt
cm: vicente, harley/dicker
am: buckley

cf: cms, hoskins

Oct 25, 2003
scrub that....won my first league game 4-2 away to cardiff......

ankergren

calderon greer kagermacher drury

bridcutt

harley sparrow

vicente

cms hoskins

get vicente in the hole and watch him run RIOT

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I bid for Kagelmacher as well, but he went somewhere in Germany instead. Thus far all is well in terms of results, with wins over Cardiff (2-1) and Watford (3-2) in the Championship, plus a 4-0 crushing of Hereford in the League Cup (in front of a mighty 3,500 fans at The Amex).

Hoskins can't stop scoring, he and CMS have quickly become my main partnership on the grounds that Barnes couldn't hit a barndoor. My only small frustration is that Vicente picked up an injury in one of my friendlies and is still out of action for another couple of weeks, so I've not been able to unleash him yet.

Signings wise, I've brought in Darren Carter (Free), Ben Alnwick (525k), Chris Wood (Loan) and Christian Ribeiro (500k + Michael Poke), with Simmonds, Redwood, East and Hall having gone out on loan.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wow! In the comparisons we are a really poor team!

On the SIG site there is a forum and under the player/team guide no one has ever set up a thread on the Albion. Surely someone would have the time to do this so we could pool our resources?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Wow! In the comparisons we are a really poor team!

On the SIG site there is a forum and under the player/team guide no one has ever set up a thread on the Albion. Surely someone would have the time to do this so we could pool our resources?

Really usually the guy that gets all the info for each team sets them up.

seagulls

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Really usually the guy that gets all the info for each team sets them up.

seagulls

Yes... its Turkey I think...... dont get me wrong... it may be a far better description than our recent form has been showing... especially the defence.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
All Ive managed so far after one friendly is to get Tom Soares in on a seasons loan. Yes I know hes ex Palace but he really is a box to box midfielder better than Dicker by some way. I wonder if he would be a REAL option?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Finished my half-season with the mighty albion. Didnt do too badly only went through one little bad patch which included 4-1 loss to west ham and 7-4 loss to leicester. On the other hand beat palace 5-1 and southampton 2-1. Finished 4th in the league and played CMS as poacher and hes scored 20+ league goals already and some of the time he was injured/suspended. Signings wise I got Drury, Lichaj and Parnaby for new full backs, Andrew Davies CB, set up man u as parent club so got Ravel Morrison on loan and also got Sammy Ameobi recently on loan. Still got Ankergren/Brezovan as keepers and sent Agdestein, Kasim, Caskey, Cook away on loans. Also sold Sparrow to Burnley.

Usual Lineup

GK Ankergren
LB Drury/Lichaj
RCB Davies/Dunk
LCB Greer/El-Abd
RB Parnaby/Calderon
CM Bridcutt
CM Dicker/Harley
AML Noone/Vicente
AMR Morrison/LuaLua
ST Mackail-Smith
ST Barnes/Hoskins/Ameobi

Usually rotate squad around on the basis of fitness and ratings.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just about to play my first game of the season against Cardiff. My pre-season was good played 9, 8 wins, 1 draw, scored 27 and conceded 2. Replaced Marcos Painter at left back with Lee Naylor, signed Fanimo from Westham and a few free transfers. Sent out a load of players on loan aswell. My line up is

GK Ankergren
LB Naylor
CB Greer
CB El-Abd/Dunk
RB Calderon
CM Harley
CM Bridcutt/Sparrow
RAM Lua Lua
LAM Vicente
ST Mackail-Smith
ST Hoskins

Screen shot 2011-10-08 at 16.24.39.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-08 at 16.23.05.png
    Screen shot 2011-10-08 at 16.23.05.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I won all my pre season apart from my last against City reserves where Tevez played and scored 2 and i lost 2-1.

I have not played a league game yet.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Not too different from fm11, just more options etc.
Brought Chester from hull for CB, a young full back from Motherwell and brought Wood back in on loan. 7th after 7 games, CMS with 6 and Wood with 4 goals.

Amex_Charlie

Dec 17, 2010
Brighton
ins: Samaras, Dobbie, Beattie (utter shit), andrew davies,
outs: Elphick(Hartlepool), El-abd(Mk Dons), Brez(Cardiff)

LuaLua is beast, Barnes wont stop scoring, Dunk good too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here