Football manager 2012 demo

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
sporting keep trying to sign Vicente f***ing annoying

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
well my game has stopped working, not crashed just wont continue can browse do anything but wont go forward im stuck in a match against West Ham and its HT set my team talk and the game wont go forward totally stopped.

Trying to get help on the FM official website and there not to sure whats going on either.

jamesp

Feb 23, 2011
Penrith Cumbria
Got game from work yesterday, staff discount awesome! Vincente decided to sign for Calgari and now fitness never above 85%! Need 12 points for promotion, sold Harley in Jan and bought Wilshire in on loan, brilliant business even if I do say so myself!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Got game from work yesterday, staff discount awesome! Vincente decided to sign for Calgari and now fitness never above 85%! Need 12 points for promotion, sold Harley in Jan and bought Wilshire in on loan, brilliant business even if I do say so myself!

He signed a contract extension for me of 1 year. That said he spends most his time injured :/

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Am i the only one that thinks playing as Brighton is a little to easy?

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Love this game! Just beat west ham 3-2, good omen for tonight hopefully! Done palarse 5-0 as well! Don't get James beattie he is pants up frontl
! Lol

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I've got fm2010 on my iPhone, cost 6.99 a few years ago. It's more simplistic and brilliant for 2 hour journeys. It reminds me of the game 20 years ago. No training, just signing players and playing games and getting through the seasons really fast like the old fm days.

they've reduced 2011 to £2.99. That's a bargain. Great game.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Finished first season 17th and 6th about 10 games in to season two.

Dunk is now worth £1.3million and Pires has just retired from my team :D

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Does anyone know how to scout South America, it comes up with not allowed to scout the world. What have I got to do to be able to send a scout there?

Not sure about this version but it's usually linked to your budget, i.e. only when you're doing well in the Premiership will the board allow you to send scouts that far afield

Just finished my first season last night (one of those 'oh go on just one more game...' sessions that finished at 1am), and finished 2nd, meaning that we'll start next season in the promised land of the Premier League!

In terms of coaching staff, I promoted Oatway to Assistant Manager (he has great stats for it) and got rid of all coaches except Tony Godden.

Was wildly inconsistent first half of the season, generally playing very well at home but terrible away and hovering around 5th/6th. Changed my formation in the second half of the season for away games and went on an incredible run to surge up to 3rd, 3 points beyond Portsmouth with 3 games to play. While I beat Derby away (thanks to a last minute winner) Portsmouth lost to eventual champions Burnley, and once they only managed to draw their next game I was promoted with a game to spare. Went into the last game of the season top (a point ahead of Burnley, who had been top all season until that point) but a 4-1 thrashing away at Barnsley saw me finish up 2nd.

Major transfers (from memory)
In:
Yves Ma Kalambay (free)
Stephen Jordan (free)
Darcy Blake (Cardiff, £1m)
David Edgar (Burnley, £300k)
Kazenga Lua Lua (Newcastle, £1m)
Stephen Quinn (Sheffield United, £475k)
Gary Deegan (Coventry, £150k)
Steve Wootten (Man United, £225k)
Jamie Mackie (QPR, £1.3m)
Paul Pogba (Man United, loan)
Alex Chamberlain (Arsenal, loan)

Outs:
Marcos Painter (£425k, Burnley)
Gordon Greer (£1.5m, Celtic)
Ryan Harley (£400k, Norwich)
Ankergren (£200k, can't remember)
Dicker, Elphick, Poke and Brezovan out on the cheap (can't remember where)

Team played 4-1-1-2-2 (back 4, 1 def mid, 1 cent mid, 2 wingers, 2 centre forwards) on attacking mentality at home, and 4-1-2-2-1 (back 4, 1 def mid, 2 cent mid, 2 wingers, 1 cf) away either on attacking (for weak teams) or counter-attack (for strong teams). CMS ended up as top scorer with 19 league goals and Mackie (who missed 2½ months with injury) finished on 16. CMS was dire most of the season but came into some great form in the last 10 games. Vicente and Dunk were great all season, and Stephen Quinn (who came in January) was fantastic for the crucial last 6 games and scored 3 absolute blinders in those games. Also managed to get Vicente to sign a contract renewal for another season in December on similar terms. I think I'm going to have an active summer, already eyeing up the best players from the relegated teams (Swansea, Norwich and Wigan). Danny Graham is my number one target.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Im confused, have you completed the season on the demo? As mine has stopped on 1st jan 2012 and says thats the end of the demo???

The full version has been out for a week now, so presumably he completed the season on that.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Well im not in charge of Brighton on one of my saves just finding it far to easy with them, but on the other game im doing Brighton are awful, 2nd from Bottom, Greer has said he wants to leave, and i have signed Dunk for my team admittedly for a decent price.

They have won 3 games out of 17 and Gus is about to get the sack, seems really unrealistic, as if ya play as Brighton on the game this piss it, but if you dont they struggle like hell

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm still playing the demo at the moment as I haven't found a good enough offer for the full game yet.

Either I have stumbled upon some decent tactics or the game is slightly easier than in previous years. I am currently in 6th place in the table but have just made the 1/4 finals of the league cup by beating a strong Man City team 5-1 at home.

On the subject of good deals does anybody know of a place where this game is going pretty cheap??

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Not sure about this version but it's usually linked to your budget, i.e. only when you're doing well in the Premiership will the board allow you to send scouts that far afield

go to board request and request to improve scouting knowledge (or whatever its called)

also has anyone realised now its harder to get teams over for friendlies as they give valid reasons for not playing, and also your board will say if its worth going to that country on tour or not......like it

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
My sons mad on this game plays it year after year but hey he's won the league 8 times I should put him forward for the Leicester job!!!!!!!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I'm still playing the demo at the moment as I haven't found a good enough offer for the full game yet.

Either I have stumbled upon some decent tactics or the game is slightly easier than in previous years. I am currently in 6th place in the table but have just made the 1/4 finals of the league cup by beating a strong Man City team 5-1 at home.

On the subject of good deals does anybody know of a place where this game is going pretty cheap??

£23 is cheapest i found. I brought for £27 in Hmv

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here