Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Who are you playing as Darren

Brighton & Hove Albion FC.

I have bought Stuart Fleetwood & Dean Bowditch for a combined total of 32k.

And my first two friendlies;

BHA 1-1 Swansea
Worthing 0-5 BHA

:bounce:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
oh well done !!!!!

Got it for £24.99 in Morrisons - still had same trouble loading it.

Its the same whether you paid £40 or 325

325 pound is an awful lot to pay for a game, i must say.:p

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
i got a tip that worked for me, once it says its installed on steam, but before it says its updating, find your keycode, copy it to clipboard then go to programme files and si interactive... etc then find the application of FM, double click it and then put your code in and should work. Well it did for me.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I finally got mine up and running.......after 7 hours! Thanks for that link Frutos, that did the trick! Now I'm playing my first preseason friendly against Darlington, but the option to view the match in 3D is greyed out....why's that? This is the main reason why I bought the game, and the 3D view doesn't work! so basically, I've got FM2008 again! :censored::censored:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I finally got mine up and running.......after 7 hours! Thanks for that link Frutos, that did the trick! Now I'm playing my first preseason friendly against Darlington, but the option to view the match in 3D is greyed out....why's that? This is the main reason why I bought the game, and the 3D view doesn't work! so basically, I've got FM2008 again! :censored::censored:

That'll be because your graphics cards isn't compatible with the 3d engine. A lot of people have had that issue.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Is that not Turkey who does it all?

Turkey submits ratings for the Brighton players, but they are adjusted by others - he doesn't get the final say in them all. Well, I'm 99% certain that's what he told me about the last version.

Anyway, I'm just having breakfast now... is the server any better this morning? Thinking about popping out to buy it now, but won't bother if it's as bad as yesterday...

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
That'll be because your graphics cards isn't compatible with the 3d engine. A lot of people have had that issue.

I managed to sort this out by updating the graphics driver. Everything up and running properly now after 7 hours of frustration. DTES, I would still get it, the servers are still gonna be busy today, but just keep trying every 5 minutes and you'll get through eventually. In hindsight, I think I would have taken the alternative option to activate it by phone because I think that Steam thing does nothing but slow the game down.... stupid idea in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here