Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FM09 - Installation.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Why have they gone and changed the installation process? There's been nothing wrong with the one they've used since the original Championship Manager, so why try and fix something which ain't broke.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If Tottenham lose tommorow, this will offically be the worst weekend of my life :rant:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
RM/PD

Lads

Just had a look under the stairs and have now also found a "phillips" screwdriver as well as a "flat head".

Any use?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

PD

I am sure I have a soldering iron in the shed?

But prefer not to have to go out there now with my slippers on. Especially as it is now dark and there are lots of young hoolies like you Frutos and RM hanging around out there? ???

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yup.

While you're trying to do that part, make sure you've got the patch downloaded and ready to go.

What the 'soft anchor' part, where you type in the 25 digit code?

How do you do that?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Right im off - To watch the simpsons, i am taking a bottle of Gaymers and a packet of Chilli Heatwave doritos with me to calm my anger down.

And if , when i come back its still not working im gunna ......im gunna..f*** knows what im gunna do, but ill do something:angry::rant:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I feel like taking mine back and exchanging it for FIFA Manager 09. £27.99 for what?...an evening of frustration, quite possibly a whole weekend of frustration! I've been itching to get my hands on this all day, was even dreaming about it last night....AND I turned down an invite to my mate's stag do tonight on the strength of this! I spend half an hour trying to get through the installation, and now the "unable to connect...please check YOUR connection"!!...Ha! I've got more chance of getting into Anne Robinson's knickers than this piece of crap!!.......(thinks)..hang on a sec, why would I even WANT to get into Anne Robinson's knickers?? :down:

Supremely pissed off of Exmouth...:angry::angry::angry:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I bought a retail copy earlier today - have been trying ALL DAY (on and off) and I'm getting the SAME message;

"We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key, please visit http://www.sigames.com.
Error : [-703]

I've used this to check.. Football Manager 2009 - License Key Look Up

What a f***ing joke. They'll have pissed a LOT of fans off with this.. I can't believe I even bought after the SHIT demo.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Exmouth, I would have done the same !!! :p

And I've had all the same problems as you guys, just keep trying it. Make sure the internet connection is ok, im installing it through STEAM as well and its taking its time BUT i just KNOW its going to be AMAZING. Much like sleeping with a very hot bird, the foreplay is the exciting bit. ENJOY IT !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here