Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flowers For Johnny 2 Jags

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I've changed my order to tuesday. However the bloke said there may be a possibility that may arrive on the monday, what then??

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I'm going to drop the flowers off on Monday morning or lunchtime, hope they like them!
Is any coordinated dropping off going to happen?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bobby's Gull said:
I've changed my order to tuesday. However the bloke said there may be a possibility that may arrive on the monday, what then??

OK-I'm confused.

It was all set for Monday-now it's either Monday or Tuesday.

What frigging day is it because it's going to be a total screw up if it gets spread out over 2 days?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just e-mailed the Sun and the Mirror.

They were quick enough to pick up on Butters, so hopefully they won't turn down a photo-opportunity with Two Jags.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Mr C said:
Well not really it'll be a nice steady stream that way.

I thought the idea was to create a wall/pile of flowers that would get the attention of the media- Hardly going to be newsworthy if all we get is a steady trickle of flowers over 2 days.

And I'm still none the wiser about the timing. Do I cancel the Monday delivery and see if they can do it on Tuesday?

I need to be told:D

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Just e-mailed the Sun and the Mirror.

They were quick enough to pick up on Butters, so hopefully they won't turn down a photo-opportunity with Two Jags.

WHAT DAY?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I kind of mentioned both, as people seem to have done both and they probably won't be able to change now.

I said fans were doing it on Monday and the league clubs would be sending them Tuesday.

Sitting on the fence! But I didn't want them to miss anything.

Dandyman

In London village.
I'd like to order up a delivery, is there an optimum time from the press/publicity point of view ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
also e-mailed Meridian & BBC South Today now.

All we need is for one of you London types to keep an eye out on Mon/Tue and let us know how it goes.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I'm off for the day ladies & gents, but looking forward to tomorrow, and well done to everyone who's written, e-mailed, printed, and ordered large bunches of daffodils for JP.

I have a good feeling about this...let's hope for three points and a good day out...not to mention a shiny new stadium in the end.

"Mark McGhee's Blue and White Army, we want Falmer! Mark McGhee's blue and white army, we want Falmer! Mark McGhee's blue and white army, we want Falmer...."

(continue for duration of WYcombe game)

Night all

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
afters said:
it's wednesday or thursday only with flying flowers now...can anyone suggest another florists?

Have just ordered flowers through flowergram.com (or possibly.co.uk!) can deliver monday and each order you make a donation is made to a Cancer charity.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
"An early Valentine for Prescott"

have written from Germany to all the Mirror/Sun/Independant and the Times newspapers asking them to be in Whitehall on Monday AND Tuesday to find out just how many "admirers" Prescott has at the moment.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
A bouqet of white and yellow carnations has been sent from Canada. (I could not find blue on the web site).

netflora.co.uk 24 pounds for Monday delivery.

Cheers,

David

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here