Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flowers For Johnny 2 Jags

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Do you mean the new Covent Garden? Its at Nine Elms on the south side of the River not far from St Thomas's Hospital. Turn to the right after crossing Vauxhall Bridge. Nearest tube: Vauxhall. Its a traders market and is down to individual sellers whether they will sell flowers to members of the public.

edna krabappel said:
Just e-mailed the Sun and the Mirror.

They were quick enough to pick up on Butters, so hopefully they won't turn down a photo-opportunity with Two Jags.

I AM ASSUMING THAT RADIO 5, REST OF MEDIA ARE BEING INFORMED???

LC

Spicy said:
Do you mean the new Covent Garden? Its at Nine Elms on the south side of the River not far from St Thomas's Hospital. Turn to the right after crossing Vauxhall Bridge. Nearest tube: Vauxhall. Its a traders market and is down to individual sellers whether they will sell flowers to members of the public.

AND NOT A GREAT DISTANCE TO WHITEHALL,

IN FACT THE 88 RUNS BETWEEN OPDM OFFICE AND VAUXALL BRIDGE

I CAN BE DOWN WHITEHALL ON MONDAY NOON, DO ANY OTHER LONDON BASED OR WORKERS FANCY DOING A MASS FLOWER SHOW?

WHAT ABOUT IT ROWDY, BRITAAN??

LC

The delivery of flowers ordered by Falmer For All in the name of the other English League Clubs will take place on Tuesday lunchtime at the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, 26 Whitehall.

The media coverage that has been arranged would be greatly enhanced by the presence of Albion supporters in the stripes.

Just turn up at around 1.30 and be prepared to stay for about an hour.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ok Bracknell. I'm going to Luton so may as well. Anyone want to join me on the train up from Brighton?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Done... a beautiful yellow and white bouquet winging it's way to JP... I hope he's worth it...

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Bracknell, I've posted this elsewhere, but myself and a few others from Somerset/Devon will be around to hand-deliver a whole load of flowers shortly after Paul Samrah (he's scheduled for a 2pm delivery I believe). Our current plan is as follows:

I will drive up from Somerset with a wheeelbarrow in the back of the car, with a whole load of helium balloons (blue and white). I will attempt to park up somewhere near Whitehall.

The wheelbarrow will then be filled with flowers (wrapped in bunches), and festooned with helium balloons, and trundled down Whitehall.

We will deliver the flowers, and then hang around for a few hours giving out leaflets and giving away the helium balloons.

More ideas being developped!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am definitely up for going to London on Tuesday.

OK WILL COME DOWN FROM SUNNY ENFIELD ON TUESDAY FOR 1.30

BALLOON BOY WHAT DO YOUR LEAFLET SAY,

I MIGHT ALSO BE ABLE TO PRINT SOME OFF?

LC

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I am in London on Monday and was planning a personal lunchtime delivery, but am in Yorkshire Tuesday.

Is the plan now that all deliveries should be on Tuesday?

cheshunt seagull said:
I am in London on Monday and was planning a personal lunchtime delivery, but am in Yorkshire Tuesday.

Is the plan now that all deliveries should be on Tuesday?

I DON'T THINK THAT'S THE CASE...FROM FOLLOWING LORD B'S COMMENTS THEY WANT FANS TO SEND FLOWERS ON MONDAY, TUESDAY AND ANY OTHER DAY. HOWEVER THE FALMER FOR ALL TEAM HAVE PREPARED FOR TUESDAY @1.30.

LC

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London Calling said:
I DON'T THINK THAT'S THE CASE...FROM FOLLOWING LORD B'S COMMENTS THEY WANT FANS TO SEND FLOWERS ON MONDAY, TUESDAY AND ANY OTHER DAY. HOWEVER THE FALMER FOR ALL TEAM HAVE PREPARED FOR TUESDAY @1.30.

LC

That's good news, a trip to the florists and then down to Whitehall lunchtime tomorrow for me then

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Blue and white from me. Heading off there on Tuesday... Message is 'Listen to the locals. Keep Brighton FC alive'.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
London Calling (and others)

I'm aiming to get to London at noon to deliver (I'm off to Paris for a couple of days so can't make the Tuesday meet).

I'm all for meeting up first to form an advance guard.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Morning all

Excellent scenes on Saturday afternoon, shame Meridian couldn't even be bothered to mention it on their Sunday afternoon highlights programme, let alone show it. Still, at least we got to see extended highlights of Southend v Cambridge

:angry:

Is anyone keeping an eye on things today to see what kind of floral response we get? Someone must work near Whitehall. On a good note, Southern FM mentioned the flowers campaign as the lead item on their news headlines this morning.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here