Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flowers For Johnny 2 Jags

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm up for sending flowers but need info as said above re date and address.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mr John Prescott,
The Cabinet Office 70,
Whitehall,
London,
SW1A 2AS

For Monday

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Elton John likes flowers. Sorry.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I am in. Please tell me where to order from online and where I am sending them (I'm in Canada). Else I'll add 10 pounds to someone elses order if you can give me the details of how to do that.

Cheers,

David :clap:

Falmer For All hope to finalise arrangements for a centralised flower-ordering system on Friday.

This will allow floral tributes to be dispatched in bulk early next week, and allow supporters to buy into the scheme from anywhere in the world.

Details of how the scheme will work will be posted on NSC.

In other words, some sponsors have been found to underwrite the cash-flow. They will get credit in due course.

This doesn't, of course, stop anyone taking independent action on their own account.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
Falmer For All hope to finalise arrangements for a centralised flower-ordering system on Friday.

This will allow floral tributes to be dispatched in bulk early next week, and allow supporters to buy into the scheme from anywhere in the world.

Details of how the scheme will work will be posted on NSC.

In other words, some sponsors have been found to underwrite the cash-flow. They will get credit in due course.

This doesn't, of course, stop anyone taking independent action on their own account.

This sounds great, but I thought the beauty of Edna's idea was a never ending flow of delivery vans turning up with a bouquet or two. I don't think we want to lose that.

Darren

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I'm in... central FFA fund a great idea...

This sounds great, but I thought the beauty of Edna's idea was a never ending flow of delivery vans turning up with a bouquet or two. I don't think we want to lose that.

No we don't, Darren. The FFA scheme is being designed primarily to facilitate flowers being sent by other football clubs - e-mails will be sent out to Club Chairmen and Supporters' Clubs all over the country. Independent "subscribers" can also join in the FFA scheme. Or they can do it the Edna way.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
No we don't, Darren. The FFA scheme is being designed primarily to facilitate flowers being sent by other football clubs - e-mails will be sent out to Club Chairmen and Supporters' Clubs all over the country. Independent "subscribers" can also join in the FFA scheme. Or they can do it the Edna way.

Fair play. Maybe I took " floral tributes to be dispatched in bulk " too literally.

It's a great idea.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Say It With Flowers: WE WANT FALMER!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here