Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 10

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
I find Semi-pro (like on fifa 09) is too easy i can win 3-0+ and Pro is too hard (usually end up losing or drawing at best). Anyone else find this?

Yeah same with me, semi pro the oppo is just bad and can't score bu ti can't score on pro. Also am i the only one who noticed we don't have the red and black away kit? Has anyone actaully got this? If so how can you get it?

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Yeah same with me, semi pro the oppo is just bad and can't score bu ti can't score on pro. Also am i the only one who noticed we don't have the red and black away kit? Has anyone actaully got this? If so how can you get it?

We had a little rant about the lack of away kit just before :down:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Is there any way that you can change the difficulty level on manager mode, after you've started?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
In Manager mode have they sorted out the fact that the play-off finals were held at your home ground last year? That really annoyed me, why bother doing it if you're not going to do it properly? And do you get 50% of the gate receipts when you play away in the FA Cup this year? That annoyed me as well.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Playing Online on the Xbox Last night, I completley smashed it, went seven games unbeaten winning 6 of the seven, i currently now have my first fifa hangover of the new season, Works going to be a long and hard day.

:clap2: :guns: :clap2:

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I played my first game in snow last night. Whilst it looked amazing, I'm not so sure the game would have gone ahead in real life! Especially with a white ball...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm playing as a Pro upfront for Real Betis in manager mode along side Sergio Garcia in liga adelante, the second tier of Spanish football... Now if that isn't FLAIR then nothing is.

Oh.. and I'm shit and keep missing sitters.. Andy Gray is starting to say how off form I am after every single game.. even when I smashed home two in ten minutes!

is anyone else's pro being a bit of a twat?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm playing as a Pro upfront for Real Betis in manager mode along side Sergio Garcia in liga adelante, the second tier of Spanish football... Now if that isn't FLAIR then nothing is.

Oh.. and I'm shit and keep missing sitters.. Andy Gray is starting to say how off form I am after every single game.. even when I smashed home two in ten minutes!

is anyone else's pro being a bit of a twat?

Yep, took me only a couple of hours before I turned all commentary off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Has anyone had an injury longer than a week?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Also, what really pisses me off.. is that every time I go to the next game, I'm out of the starting lineup again! I turn Assistant Manager off every bloody time and it still drops me!

How do you get your form up? Is it just things like pass completion/fouls conceded/goals scored? or voodoo magic?

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Have a ps3 but have really gone off it past 6 - 8 months or so hardly played it but saw this thread yesterday so downloaded the demo.
When i was younger was more of a pro evo fan boy and ended up getting given them at Christmas every year so last night was the first time i played fifa in god knows how many years, but having played the demo's last night, fifa is so much better than fifa it's borderline ridiculous, could barely even play one whole match of the pro evo demo without getting bored and wanting to go play the fifa demo again.
Pro evo actually feels like it has gone backwards.
With the added bonus of getting to play as the Albion may just have to go out and get a copy of fifa 10 next week!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Playing Online on the Xbox Last night, I completley smashed it, went seven games unbeaten winning 6 of the seven, i currently now have my first fifa hangover of the new season, Works going to be a long and hard day.

:clap2: :guns: :clap2:

What's your xbox live gamertag? I must add you, beat you and make you cry!

I will also SIFT through all the pages and add all the xbox users tonight after work. We must form a TEAM.

This is geeky....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I will also SIFT through all the pages and add all the xbox users tonight after work. We must form a TEAM.

This is geeky....

Haha ok but take it easy, me and my 2 brothers share the same gamer tag but i think its jimuld will double check and post it later.

So Mr Mejona are you any good?

Id be up for a team, Ill be the holding player of a midfield 3 :smile:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated

This is geeky....

I want to be in this team :clap2:

was on a 4 game winning streak yesterday :)
now on an 8 game loosing streak, 7 of the games i've lost by a single goal :cry:

Loving Manager Mode (got 2) mid-table brighton & a sunderland who are 3rd after 6 games :yahoo::yahoo:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
this gameface thing is ridiculous whenever i go on the easports website it is its not working:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here