Fifa 10

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
tomo1794:bigwave:

5-2 up, and 'the connection has been lost'

funny that, eh??:lolol:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
woh, although it looks that way, i got disconnected form xbox live because someone turned my internet off!!!!!!!!!! Plus invest in a mic!!!!

:lolol:alright.

I have a mic, just didn't talk, was funny listening to you though:lolol:

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
lol, joker. Fair play though you were a class above. i think you scored on each possesion in that Port Vale game. Although this is my first football game since Fifa 06 and i can only win on semi-pro offline.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
why thankyou:bigwave: yeah in the Port Vale game I don't know what came over me, I was scoring for fun, whereas when i was Wigan, i was missing for fun:lolol:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
I had lost 10 in a row (which is odd for me) and i was 1-0 down to someone who was Lyon (i was Roma) when i brought Baptista in the 76th minuet, Baptista makes it 1-1 with his first touch and in the 82nd min makes it 2-1 :yahoo:

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009

the new Footy manager will be amazing on the pc so i would stick with that if you have a good enough pc (dusnt have to be amazing mind) if you want to enjoy the new gfx engine upgrades.

the new fifa is VERY realistic, but youll find it more entertaining/realistic playing exhibition games against friends i would assume, if you prefer fm games.

no idea about this years pro evo. bought last years and finally had enough, way too arcadey

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Eduardo has 10 in the first 7 matches for my arsenal team on legendary manager mode. The guy just dosent miss! Also HULK from Porto is CLASS.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
In manager mode last night (As Real Betis with my Pro upfront) I played Cadiz on Legendary... I got beat 2-0 :down:

.. So to compensate, I played as England against Acrington on Amateur for 20 minutes :thumbsup:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Like a man cheating on his wife, I gave up my first love Pro Evo for a fling with Fifa 10 but after some early fun and fumbling I find myself missing the missus.

Fifa 10 is sexy but niggly. It also just doesn't "feel" quite right. Every match feels the same and every player plays the same. I'll still have the odd fumble but I'm now gagging for a proper romp with Mrs Pro Evo 2010 in a couple of weeks. Master League in particular.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Due to injuries/unfitness, yesterday i had to play Kuipers up front alongside Davies, neverthless i ended up with my biggest victory of the season 6-1 against Cardiff, Davies scoring 4, Livermore 1 and Wright 1.

And again today due to the same problem i played Graeme Smith as CB, finihing a 3-2 victory verses Donny.

Anyone else have similar stories?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here