Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat People on Public Transport should be shot

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Digweeds Trousers said:
Been up to London and back for a meeting and I have to say I had to complain to someone on the train as they were so fat they invaded my seat.

This guy who must have nearly 20 stone came and sat next to me and ended up with one of his butt cheeks and thighs completely covering my rught leg. I asked him if I could move my leg and he said that it was a seat for two and to shut up.
In a rather loud voice I told him that he was the size of three people and should not plonk himself down in a space that was clearly too small for him.

He called me a wanker and then some bird opposite said 'do you have to be so rude'

I explained that I was in fact sitting there first and that he was far to large to sit in the space available. He then stood up and said
'Do you enjoy picking on people with a disability?'

By this time three or four other people had joined in and one guy in particular who was also rahter porky said I should leave for a different carriage unless I fancied callimg him fat as well.

Unbelievable. I then found to top it all off that the f***ing tosser had crushed my new packet of Marlboros.

am I out of order?

I was on a flight from Toronto to Heathrow ( Air Canada) and a large, very large woman with a stewardess in tow asked me if i would mind lifting the arm rest to allow her to sit comfortably next to me, i politely said that if i got a refund on half my seat that this beast was about to occupy aswell as her own, I would be happy to. needless to say i got a bit of ear ache, but luckily they moved a young slim very good looking woman next to me, and i was more than happy to lift the arm rest and share my seat with her.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I lost loads of weight about a couple of years ago and got down to about 15.5 stone, which for me is pretty good as I am " big boned":nono: , however since being on these blood pressure pills I have put on shed loads and approaching 17.5 stone.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyway, i am not a lard arse, but what really pisses me off if when I sit next to a woman, they normally sit with their legs crossed, or certainly together. Men sit with their legs sprawled...why? Are they all huge bollocked?

Also, on the new electrostar, who's arm rest is it when you are sat by the window, ie the one in the middle of the two seats..yours or the bloke/woman in the aisle? I have had one or two arm tennis sessions already:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
that is indeed the picture...a classic.

bloody cold it was too.

i can see me (stripey bobble hat) and simster (i think) in the great man's shadow...

Lush

Mods' Pet
Thank you for the pic Barnet. Always brings a smile to my face.

Now you see that's where the Where's Wally people went wrong. If they'd made him 7ft tall and wearing a yellow fleece it would have been a lot easier.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
01008246vz.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hehe. I'm in between Barntit Seaweed in his fleece and afters in his STUPID teacosy hat.

I'm looking away from Barntit because he DOES smell - like all fat bastards. :D

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
go north from the n in action and you can see trigger and his white chav hat and to his front, fatboy...looking very gay

BTW what is ashley cole doing playing for orient?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have NEVER been accused of being fat. In fact, on crowded trains I simply turn sideways and 'disappear' giving the impression of more space to those around me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here