Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat People on Public Transport should be shot

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Icy Gull said:
NSC is officially Fattist by the responses so far :lol:
It's because they are mostly sweaty, selfish MINGERS who blame their own problems on society - and we don't one of these things sitting next to me on our way to work. :angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Chesney Christ said:
Some facts about fat people:

1) They breathe RIDICULOUSLY loudly.
2) They are very, very messy.
3) They are almost always opinionated.
C'est moi!

There was that pretentious prog rocker (Robert Fripp? Bill Brewster? someone help me) that had to pay for an extra seat because he wanted his guitar beside him in the next seat going First Class on Concorde.

If you are going to wilfully use up two seats, pay for two f***ing seats. 'It's not me, it's water retention..' Bollocks, it's CAKE retention. As for the bloke who said 'do you want to call me fat as well?' you should have replied 'nah, you're not fat. But you are f***ing UGLY.'

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Barnet Seagull said:
19 stone. :drink:

:clap:
It wasn't you sitting on Digweeds leg was it?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Don't talk to me about fat people on public transport!

Once they've wedged their lardy bulk through the doors their piggy little eyes light up with glee as soon as they spot me. Then there's an ungainly waddling rush (and can someone explain just why fat people CREAK when they move?) to get the seat next to me. Or rather, my seat since I just get squashed under their horrid bulk.

It's all very well excusing this by being "big boned" - nobody thinks of the "small boned" do they? One day I'll just suffocate somewhere south of Purley and nobody will notice....

:eek: :eek:

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
no u arnt at all, really fat people tht arnt seagulls fans shud hav their own carriages, with built in mcdonalds so the 50 mins 2 victoria goes quicker. excuse the msn writing, im no chav

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Fat people piss me off too.. You have to walk into the road to let them by.. they take up two seats at the cinema and make annoying noises whilst eating their pop-corn too. They smell of sweat and kebabs.. they have greasy hair and spotty skin from all the chip fat they drink. They should have a summer shooting season for fatties in my book.. especially the ones that use the old 'it's not my fault it's water retention' excuse..

Water retention???

So not cake retention then.. or crisps retention... Lard retention.

Fat Fucks! :angry:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Muzzman said:
They should have a summer shooting season for fatties in my book.. especially the ones that use the old 'it's not my fault it's water retention' excuse..

save the summer shooting season for chav kids in public places. when the little vermin infest the new square outside the library (and they will of course) i'd have them picked off by a sniper on the roof. do us all a favour.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Didn't some fat bint get sued a couple of years back because she crushed a more regular sized young lady and caused some damage resulting in her being unable to walk properly.

They should run cattle carriages for them where they have to cross a weigh bridge to get in and be charged according to their obesity

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What I want to know is why fat bastards get the same baggage allowance as me when flying anywhere? I go a Kg or two over my allowance and get charged for it but some fat f*** weighing twice as much as me gets the same allowance-hardly seems fair to me. Especially if they end up in the seat next to me as happened once on a flight from Amsterdam to Halifax, NS. 7 hours of hell because I had nowhere to go as the flight was full-much like fatso's belly.

Digweeds Trousers said:
Shoot them or charge them double.
That would only cause trouble, as they started to exercise their RIGHT to two seats on a crowded train.

They'd be like 4x4 drivers who reckon that, just because they've paid twice as much money for their vehicles, they are entitled to take twice as much time as normal people to park it in Tesco's car park.

:angry:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Lord Bracknell said:
That would only cause trouble, as they started to exercise their RIGHT to two seats on a crowded train.

They'd be like 4x4 drivers who reckon that, just because they've paid twice as much money for their vehicles, they are entitled to take twice as much time as normal people to park it in Tesco's car park.

:angry:

I am always very considerate when parking my 4x4 :D one of my pet hates is ppl who cant park their bloody cars between the 2 lines and hog 2 spaces :censored:

and thank god i dont ever have to use public transport, its smelly and claustrophobic at that best of times.................let alone having some sweaty 20 odd stone unit trying to suffocate me as well :eek:................and the next time someone sits next to a lardy check out their neck/chin, it will have the biggest tide mark you have ever seen.....they obviously cant see the dirt under the folds :ohmy: !!!!

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Race said:
...cant see the dirt under the folds :ohmy: !!!!

Euuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwww!

Although it's the bits you can't see that are probably truly horrendous. Because I'm sure that nameless, mutant SPROUTY things are probably cultivating nicely in the compost heap that is their more private - and even more foldy - parts.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here