Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat People on Public Transport should be shot

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
People who take up more than one seat should pay more, they would have to on an plane, so why not on a bus or train. Maybe then the fat fucks would consider the consequences of their actions. I also have the cure for their illness, chop their f***ing hands off, that will stop them stuffing their faces with cake, biscuits and lard 24 hours a day.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Fact is, if there were enough seats of a large enough size it wouldn't be a problem.

I always take my coat off before I sit down and often sit forward as I know It's not comfortable for me or anyone sat next to me.

I'm big boned.

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
You were not out of order. The fatty could have gone and sat in the disabled seat that are provided on trains. Anyway a disability means you can park your car anywhere, not your arse.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
I also have the cure for their illness, chop their f***ing hands off, that will stop them stuffing their faces with cake, biscuits and lard 24 hours a day.

Harsh but, ultimately, fair.

Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
If fatties want bigger seats they should pay for them. Perhaps we should have 1st class, 2nd class and No self control sweaty moany lard-arse class

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The only good thing about having a FAT FUCKER sitting next to you is that at least he isn't a PIKEY.

Unless he is a pikey as well in which case you're SCREWED.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
one of the benfits of buses, the fat fuckers cant get on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hove born&bred said:
I know exactly what u frecking mean a real porker sits in that back carridge and gets off at Haywards Heath takes up far to much space I am not insubstantial my self mainly musle though:lolol: but when I tried to sit next to him he gave me such a look ,a quick retort of 'problem Sunshine' soon shut him up though.

If you ever catch the 7:20 Hove to LB train ( littlehampton) in the mornings, at HH there is a bloke gets on that looks like Borat on the telly. Normally 6 carriages from the front

I was sat one day and he wanted to sit in the same two seater as me...he asked me to move up..I said I couldnt and he said " well if you moved your CD player you could". keiron then said in a loud voice, "..perhaps you should take your trousers off that would give another millimeter of space..."

He sat there obviously stressed trying to read the Guardian with me sighing everytime he turned a page.

Classic

Barnet Seagull said:
Trick is to gently rock back and forward in your seat, laughing maniacally like a mentalist for a while before anyone sits down.

Some empty special brew cans strewn across the empty seat next to you will also ensure you don't have 'stranger danger'

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Surprised at the level of support here but good news. i am writing a letter to the train company asking why fat, lard-ridden neredowells are allowed to sit on people in public places and refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

Shoot them or charge them double.

It's like that woman that howard was on about last week because she'd had here operation cancelled 6 times or something.

No, her operation was cancelled 6 times because she suffers from a weak heart partially caused by the fact she is obese and as such needs a high dependency bed. There are only a limited number of them to go around and quite honestly fat twats who can't be bothered to lose a bit of weight to give themselves a chance of surviving the operation should come RIGHT at the end of the list.

Real emergencies come first, if you want to get your operation exercise some self-control and lose weight you fat cow.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No way were you out of order - in fact more people should complain. The fat guy was just being very selfish in the first place - he was determined to sit down and sod what discomfort it caused you...

The railway operators are very much at fault - some of the seats provided are way too small anyway, most obviously when there is 5 across the carriage. Sometimes the only remaining seat is one that only a child could fit in... If that's the case I will always stand - I would have thought this guy could do the same.

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Came back on the train from London to Manchester the other week and they guy opposite me took out a large white handkerchief, tied it right around his head, covering his face and sat with his knees up under his chin. He also muttered every so often. Needless to say, no one sat anywhere near or disturbed him on the whole journey. :lolol:

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
readingstockport said:
It's like that woman that howard was on about last week because she'd had here operation cancelled 6 times or something.

No, her operation was cancelled 6 times because she suffers from a weak heart partially caused by the fact she is obese and as such needs a high dependency bed. There are only a limited number of them to go around and quite honestly fat twats who can't be bothered to lose a bit of weight to give themselves a chance of surviving the operation should come RIGHT at the end of the list.

Real emergencies come first, if you want to get your operation exercise some self-control and lose weight you fat cow.

Here here :clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Voroshilov said:
If fatties want bigger seats they should pay for them. Perhaps we should have 1st class, 2nd class and No self control sweaty moany lard-arse class

Sounds like a plan, I'll add this request for FAT CLASS, to the Brighton Line Commuters next flier page!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NSC is officially Fattist by the responses so far :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here