Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum Live from Withdean

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I haven't disclosed any of your information so it is impossible for me to disclose "more".

All I did was point out that someone who said they didn't know you was posting from the very same computer. It struck me as a genuine security issue for you.

This public service was bought to you by Bozza, the "Bandwidth Bandit" :laugh::laugh:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I haven't disclosed any of your information so it is impossible for me to disclose "more".

All I did was point out that someone who said they didn't know you was posting from the very same computer. It struck me as a genuine security issue for you.

:goal:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I would wager a fair bit of money that bhadebs "truth" is either from Wilkins, Chapman or Jake Robinson.

Last edited:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I would also appreciate it if Bozza would not disclose any more of mine or my computers information
Thankyou

:laugh: must be pretty embarrassing when the truth comes out and your lies get exposed :lolol:

Very sad but this has made my day

This must be the NSC gold thread of all time, the day bhadeb was made to look really really stupid by bhadeb (do you know each other?)

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Dean WIlkins took us to 7th in the league and didn't deserve to be sacked - How can any Brighton fans be happy with the fact that last night Dick Knight said HE WOULD HAVE SACKED DEAN EVEN IF WE GOT PROMOTED - What sort of board have we got that wants to sack a manager after promtion

A board that must have COMPELLING reasons to do so DESPITE promotion.

They didn't sack him for fun just to upset him, you and many others. They did so for what they believe was in the best interests of the club. That is the duty of a board of directors - to make decisions that they believe are right for the business (even if they are unpopular with some customers). Your opinion, or mine, or anyone else's not on the board or shareholders is irrelevant.

I would love to know what all the reasons were, but don't expect ever to know. That's the way it is. It's their company, not mine.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair Capello got the boot at Real Madrid after winning La Liga and im sure if Grant won the Champs League and Premiershite then he too would have got the boot.

I agree with knotty.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I for one would want to know if someone was posting from my computer in a differant name, I think bhadeb should be saying "Thank You"

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Dean Hammond wanted to stay and was prepared to take a 50% paycut ON WHAT COLCHESTER WERE OFFERING compared to BHAFC

Dean WIlkins took us to 7th in the league and didn't deserve to be sacked - How can any Brighton fans be happy with the fact that last night Dick Knight said HE WOULD HAVE SACKED DEAN EVEN IF WE GOT PROMOTED - What sort of board have we got that wants to sack a manager after promtion

When the question was asked about where do they want us to end up the end of the season and Dick and Micky took ages to answer - that should have been a straight forward answer - PROMOTED - that what all of us want isn't it and any football manager/board/club.

With regard to Hammond it was good that he was prepared to take 50% less than Colchester were offering but still does not change the fact that if that was more than we could afford then we were right not to pay it. Colchester have far more money to throw around than we do. I would have loved Hammond to stay, but not at the risk of administration. If he was given the money he wanted by BHA there would have been a queue of players knocking on the door.

The board must have had their reasons to want Wilkins out even if Albion were promoted. I like Wilkins as a person and I admit it appears he was treated poorly, however if all was rosy then he would not have been sacked. He fell out with a number of players during his spell as manager and it would not suprise me to find this was behind the decision. I suspect Murray being unhappy was at least partly down to Wilkins. Having splashed out 300k on him the last thing the board would want was him leaving at a cut down price because of the manager. May be nothing to do with this but clearly ther were reasons he was sacked (even if they are not yet in the public domain)

Also, on purely footballing terms I think most chairmen in the FL, if given the chance would rather have Adams at the helm than Wilkins.

I suspect neither DK or MA wanted the pressure of saying they would get promoted. It could come back to haunt them if things go tits up. I suspect that both men will have promotion as there target but to me keeping the pressure off is a good thing.

Anyway the most important thing is that with months without football it all kicks off again tomorrow at Gresty Road! SEAGULLS!!!:albion2:

Firstly i would like to tell all the people on here that have a had a pop at me i used my husbands email and his log on

Why? - Because i was getting sicked and tired of idiots on here saying that i was making these stories up and I was telling the lies - everything i have ever posted on here HAS been the truth - If you all choose not to believe me then that is YOUR choice but don't slag me off - none of you even know who i am so you can't comment on that one.

What i have been told and What I know is from within the club - so that is why i have never been able to divulge the SOURCE

Dean Hammond wanted to stay and was prepared to take a 50% paycut ON WHAT COLCHESTER WERE OFFERING compared to BHAFC

I would also appreciate it if Bozza would not disclose any more of mine or my computers information

Thankyou

So apart from being a LIAR of which there is proof-you're also stupid for continuing to spout your drivel about Hammond when it is plain as day that you are talking out of your totally discredited shitter. It is hilarious that somebody who has made a career out of trying to discredit Dick Knight by publicly and repeatedly calling him a liar has been exposed as NSC's BIGGEST LIAR of all time.

Just go away you stupid woman/man. Go find another club to be angry with.

He wasn't wrong.

Knight had access to acquiring Sidwell before Coppell came along.
Indeed.

After the fans' forum, I'm really pissed off with DK. He told me something in confidence AGES AGO. The Kolo Toure, Steve Sidwell and Martin Hinshelwood story. You were there, TLO. And we've both kept it off NSC.

And now he blurts it all over the radio.

What IS the point in keeping these things quiet?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm confused. Are bhadeb and deano seagulls two separate people? Or are they the same person? Did she invent the second person to make herself look more credible or is deano seagull really her husband? He pretended not to know her. Having read her crap over the last few months I think I'd pretend not to know her as well.

Keeping The Dream Alive - I used to believe that she DID know something and like you thought it must have come from the Wilkins/Hammond camp. Now I think she's just a fantasist.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I'm confused. Are bhadeb and deano seagulls two separate people? Or are they the same person? Did she invent the second person to make herself look more credible or is deano seagull really her husband? He pretended not to know her. Having read her crap over the last few months I think I'd pretend not to know her as well.

Keeping The Dream Alive - I used to believe that she DID know something and like you thought it must have come from the Wilkins/Hammond camp. Now I think she's just a fantasist.

:lolol:

I still believe she knows something, but what she knows is total bullshit and a completely biased view.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I've long thought that bhadeb was whoever the voices in her head instructed. However, it now appears that yet another "personality" emerged last night. It'd be rather refreshing if one of these entities could grasp the basics of punctuation but I guess that'd be expecting rather a lot from the spirit world...
seance2.jpg

Dullard433

Duller than dull itself
Aug 5, 2008
Dullsville
I really did start something with that didn't i :lolol:

What do you want, a f***ing medal?

bhadeb often posts shitty comments on the Argus Albion pages as well as i have run-ins with her/him/them on there as well

How is this possible. there aren't enough hours in the day for you. you spend so much time on here that you cannot possibly visit other sites.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here