Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum Live from Withdean

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Firstly i would like to tell all the people on here that have a had a pop at me i used my husbands email and his log on

Why? - Because i was getting sicked and tired of idiots on here saying that i was making these stories up and I was telling the lies - everything i have ever posted on here HAS been the truth - If you all choose not to believe me then that is YOUR choice but don't slag me off - none of you even know who i am so you can't comment on that one.

So to make your source more credible you used someone else log-on in the hope it would add weight to your claims? If you are so convinced its the truth why goes to those lengths? Just seems a bit sad pathetic and childish to be honest.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
So to make your source more credible you used someone else log-on in the hope it would add weight to your claims? If you are so convinced its the truth why goes to those lengths? Just seems a bit sad pathetic and childish to be honest.

the only reason i did it was because i was getting pissed off with being slagged off for no reason

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
the only reason i did it was because i was getting pissed off with being slagged off for no reason

My point still stands. If your that convinced why do you care what other people thing? All you've done now is make yourself look really stupid.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Firstly i would like to tell all the people on here that have a had a pop at me i used my husbands email and his log on

Why? - Because i was getting sicked and tired of idiots on here saying that i was making these stories up and I was telling the lies - everything i have ever posted on here HAS been the truth - If you all choose not to believe me then that is YOUR choice but don't slag me off - none of you even know who i am so you can't comment on that one.

What i have been told and What I know is from within the club - so that is why i have never been able to divulge the SOURCE

Dean Hammond wanted to stay and was prepared to take a 50% paycut ON WHAT COLCHESTER WERE OFFERING compared to BHAFC

Dean WIlkins took us to 7th in the league and didn't deserve to be sacked - How can any Brighton fans be happy with the fact that last night Dick Knight said HE WOULD HAVE SACKED DEAN EVEN IF WE GOT PROMOTED - What sort of board have we got that wants to sack a manager after promtion

When the question was asked about where do they want us to end up the end of the season and Dick and Micky took ages to answer - that should have been a straight forward answer - PROMOTED - that what all of us want isn't it and any football manager/board/club.

One thing i have noticed is how agitated Dick Knight gets when fans don't ask him the questions he dosen't want to hear- he has done it on phone in's with harty as well.

I know on NSC that some fans are happy with Dick Knight and what he does but unfortunately you do not know the real Dick Knight - maybe to put it this way - i was talking to Mary (don't know her surname shes is the oldest STH) "she said it was awful the way Dean Wilkins has been treated by Dick Knight and Dean should still be at the club he loves - there are 2 sides to Dick Knight the one he wants the fans to see and unfortunately the one SOME fans don't see.

I would also appreciate it if Bozza would not disclose any more of mine or my computers information

Thankyou

So your husband doesn't know you then ??

The reason you're being got at is your inability to back up your accusations with FACTS ( ones other posters can verify ). And of course the fact that your "husband" stated he didn't know bhadeb - a "fact" disproven by Bozza. And just for your information - the data about your PC and you is something your PC makes PUBLIC so he's hardly disclosing anything private.

Howabout some FACTS from you and your "husband" now rather than trying to undermine the club ? I'm happy to listen if you can prove things otherwise please just bugger off :angry:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

But there is reason You keep telling us Dick has done bad things but never what they are.

When you are asked a question you back into a corner and say I KNOW THE TRUTH nothing more.

When you explain more people might take you more seriously

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I notice she logged off pretty quickly !!!! Guess we'll be seeing Deano Seagulls in a minute or two ! :rolleyes:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I forgot to mention we turned down Kolo Toure and Steve Sidwell, because Martni Hinshlewood wanted to see the development of Shaun Wilkinson and Dan Marney

Brilliant story from Dick Knight

He was wrong about Sidwell though, Coppell brought him in as he'd had him on loan with him at Brentford the previous season and had known him for years.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave

how do we know anything is true when we knwo now 100% that you LIED about not knowing the other poster (which was you the same poster!!)

You hide behind not revealing your sources. At the moment I think you are making comments/accusations that you CANNOT back up, so I will treat everything you say as a LIE and just another dig at DK.

DK is a business man and I expect he does things we dont like, sadly that is teh way to be succesful these day.

how many times does it have to be said that IT WAS THE BOARDS DECISION to sack Wilkins, not just DK but he board.

I suggest that you add each name of board each time you moan about Wilkins getting the sack.

Now will we see you at Crewe when you can tell us all DKs little dirty secrets??

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Brett you know i can't tell you and you know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEs, but it is still the same situation BHAdeb finds her self in, you both claim to be in the know, hint at something but wont tell everyone what actually happened, and therefore wind up numerous posters

with all the stuff i claimed to know, i just said it, it may have upset a few people at the club, but there is no point hinting and not actually coming out with it. Yes I hid behind all my sources, but I still said what I knew, and luckily for me they came true. But I have retired from that now (ish)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

No, you're being slagged off for many reasons.

One is your high and mighty attitude to everyone else on here, believing that you know one thing and everyone else is wrong.

Another is your contention that Dick Knight 'lied' without going into any kind of detail, thereby insulting everyone else's intelligence by not having the grace or dignity to back up your statement. I give not one single solitary piece of shit about what you have been told. It has no value and no credibility. Unless you can back it up.

I'm trying hard not to be rude here, but your contention about Dick's behaviour is completely and utterly meaningless. You choose to insult everyone on here's intelligence by thinking that we are not worthy of this information. Just who do you think you are?

Believe me, you are not that important in the great scheme of things that the information you claim you have been told should remain in your hands and yours alone. If the source came from inside the club, why has that person only told you - and you alone?

Why tell us 'Dick lied'? That statement has no value. None. I've even asked you privately and confidentially about your information, and you choose to keep it to yourself. It is the ultimate 'look at me, look at me'. I believe you to be a fraud and a pathetic fantasist, and you will be dismissed as such until such time as you can treat the rest of us like adults.

It's entirely up to you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So your husband doesn't know you then ??

The reason you're being got at is your inability to back up your accusations with FACTS ( ones other posters can verify ). And of course the fact that your "husband" stated he didn't know bhadeb - a "fact" disproven by Bozza. And just for your information - the data about your PC and you is something your PC makes PUBLIC so he's hardly disclosing anything private.

Howabout some FACTS from you and your "husband" now rather than trying to undermine the club ? I'm happy to listen if you can prove things otherwise please just bugger off :angry:

Are you saying bhadeb LIED?

If so, can you reveal the source?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Are you saying bhadeb LIED?

If so, can you reveal the source?

I'm sorry TLO ..... I couldn't possibly reveal my source :jester: And you can stop giving me any shit about slagging off bhadeb without any FACTS because I know and you just need to believe me !

OK .....it was ..... er ....... Bozza !!!! :p

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have the fortunate situation where I see and speak to DK frequently; almost always we talk about football and the Albion. I am of the opinion that anything he tells me, or Superwife, he accepts may make it into the public domain. He quite often tells us things that we would have thought should be kept to himself, we generally don't repeat things like that out of a sense of common decency.

If bhsdeb is being told things from “within” the club, then why not tell us the details? I am pretty sure that DK, MP, KB et al are pretty savvy, they know that if they discuss things with fans, or other people not involved with the club, then it may well get out into the public domain.

So come on bsedeb, tell us who, and what, because I am pretty sure that whoever told you whatever, would half expect you to discuss it elswhere.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At the end of the day Im sure DK only tells people what he wants them to hear, like Superphil says as he accepts some of it will be out in the public domain so he cant say too much.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would also appreciate it if Bozza would not disclose any more of mine or my computers information

I haven't disclosed any of your information so it is impossible for me to disclose "more".

All I did was point out that someone who said they didn't know you was posting from the very same computer. It struck me as a genuine security issue for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here