Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer: Supporters' bar/beer/music/PA update

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
"...and punks and skins and rastas will all gather round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader. And all the grown-ups will say, "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say, "Haven't you heard? Rick is dead! The People's Poet is dead!"

Free at last, free at last!

Couldnt have put it better myself.

Thank f*** for that. Couldnt help but draw ATTENTION to himself ONCE AGAIN.

Tiresome dinosaur.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Goldstone Ghosts is a SHIT poem as well like most of your CRAP.

It should be removed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Couldnt have put it better myself.

Thank f*** for that. Couldnt help but draw ATTENTION to himself ONCE AGAIN.

Tiresome dinosaur.

A bit unnecessary.
He's come on here to bring confirmation of some news that most would be interested in, certainly I was anyway. Why the spite ?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Atilla - is there plans to scan the words to Sussex by the sea on the big screen to accompany the music? If not could this be suggested to the new production team? Would be fantastic to have 3 stands singing in full voice with brighton svarves aloft! :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A bit unnecessary.
He's come on here to bring confirmation of some news that most would be interested in, certainly I was anyway. Why the spite ?

I refer you to the countless other threads and comments whereby 70s punk and stuff like Special Brew by Bad Manners and that AWFUL self indulgent PAP of the Ska version of SBTS. Is just NOT f***ing on.

Thanks for what you did in the war but you really are YESTERDAYS papers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
250 doesn't strike me as very big - any idea what the capacity of Boots 'n' Laces at Torquay is since, for quite a few years, that was the place we always said "it would be fab if we had something like this" about.

That said, of course, we'll have super duper concourse areas which Torquay do not. And our ground holds 3 or 4 times as many as theirs.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I refer you to the countless other threads and comments whereby 70s punk and stuff like Special Brew by Bad Manners and that AWFUL self indulgent PAP of the Ska version of SBTS. Is just NOT f***ing on.

That's unfair. As well as playing stuff by the Jam last Saturday, he also played that Parklife, by Blur.

Jan 30, 2008

god bless buster, nothing wrong in a bit of 70's punk, I am an antichrist, i am an anarchist , i know what i want and i know how to get it ................................ :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That's unfair. As well as playing stuff by the Jam last Saturday, he also played that Parklife, by Blur.

It can never be said that Atilla isnt DOWN wiv da kids.

They love a bit of The Undertones. Especially at a family day.

Oh my sides when he played Taxman at the Pompey game.

Witness the HILARITY. Rolling in the stands we were.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
god bless buster, nothing wrong in a bit of 70's punk, I am an antichrist, i am an anarchist , i know what i want and i know how to get it ................................ :clap2:

Indeed that well know *cough* capatalist John Lydon. Made ALOT of money in American property....

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Thanks for the info, John. It sounds bloody perfect.
Hophead AND Harveys!! Bittertastic.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It can never be said that Atilla isnt DOWN wiv da kids.

They love a bit of The Undertones. Especially at a family day.

Oh my sides when he played Taxman at the Pompey game.

Witness the HILARITY. Rolling in the stands we were.

At least next season we won't have to put up with your TEDIOUS RANTS now that Attila has hung up his headphones. Thank f*** for that!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Will there be any WEAK lager? I find Heineken a bit strong. Becks view would be good (for when the Harveys runs out after 10 minutes).

A bit unnecessary.

No. He's come on here to promote his shit poetry once AGAIN which for some reason will adorn our new beautiful stadium for all eternity. AND, to bow out gracefully from being the worst and least popular PA in the football league's long and illustrious history.

Can I write a poem for the supports bar entry wall? If NSC vote that it is better can I have mine immortalised there instead?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here