Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer: Supporters' bar/beer/music/PA update

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Harveys, Hophead and Heineken. Will be a cider that begins with an "h" then presumably. Any idea of prices as yet?

Oct 25, 2003
heineken is a decent shout for the main lager........not too rough for the lager snobs (myself included), and not too pretentious for the ones with no tastebuds

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"...and punks and skins and rastas will all gather round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader. And all the grown-ups will say, "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say, "Haven't you heard? Rick is dead! The People's Poet is dead!"

Free at last, free at last!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
excellent news re the drinks, and the no-music-after-goals policy.

getting slightly nervous about the pop-tastic accompaniment mind. sorry to see you go.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
One of the most imortant thing about bars at the ground for me is the price. I'm not going to spend my money at the ground if they are going to rip us off in the same way Wembley do. As long as prices are the same as the average prices in local pubs (which I guess is too much anyway!) then people will drink at the ground hopefully.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Heineken? Good choice! I can't stand it when some clubs serve up watered down Carling or Fosters.

Jan 30, 2008
One of the most imortant thing about bars at the ground for me is the price. I'm not going to spend my money at the ground if they are going to rip us off in the same way Wembley do. As long as prices are the same as the average prices in local pubs (which I guess is too much anyway!) then people will drink at the ground hopefully.
no point in rushing to the stadium for a beer, plenty of time beforehand for entertainment ???

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
250 capacity first come first served

Being crap at imagining such things, can you put that into perspective in comparison with other pubs. Is it Brewery Tap size or The Sportsman size?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Where is the bar located ? Is there access for all before and after ?

Located in the North Stand, and access for all before and after the game I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here