Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer: Supporters' bar/beer/music/PA update

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sorry Dave, no poofs drinks - we have our reputation to think of:wink:

he he .....trouble is I am not allowed much alcohol, so beer and lager is not really on the agenda.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Nobody is "fawning" over him at all.

His music and poems won't be everybodys cup of tea (certainly not mine), but I just don't quite get what is clearly a deep-seated bitterness and resentment towards a bloke who has certainly done more than I ever did during the Dark Days, and who has since been lucky enough to work for the club he loves in some small capacity. Good luck to him I say, live and let live for christs sake. I cannot for the life of me see how he deserves the bile and abuse he gets on here from a group of posters who normally I have a lot of time for and enjoy reading.

Yep, all of this.

Well pleased with Heineken on tap, pretty good beer. I cannot believe some are saying Fosters or f***ing Carling would be better, purrlease. Well done the club - Heineken, Dark Star and Harveys on tap makes us unique and stops us from following the identikit, mass produced stadium selling the same beers n pasties. I cannot wait for our new home to open :)

And speaking of pasties.

We DO
Cornish-Pasty-4.jpg
want

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here