Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Stadium ruined

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Facing a ban but who cares, you are a total f***ing Knob :tantrum::shutup::tosser:
why even bother to start a thread like this, PRICK.

so he gets answers like yours......you need to learn how to fish! :fishing:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
??? :shrug:

nope, dont get it. exactly what colour should they be then, rather than off white-translucent-sky-blue?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Facing a ban but who cares, you are a total f***ing Knob :tantrum::shutup::tosser:
why even bother to start a thread like this, PRICK.

The point...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
After all these years of getting soaked at Withdean, I'm just bloody glad we're going to HAVE a roof.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
After all these years of getting soaked at Withdean, I'm just bloody glad we're going to HAVE a roof.
Now you are being soppy.The roof colour is shocking when you look at the lastest pitures on the official site.It would have been far better to match it with the silver cladding or something similar .93 million spent on a stunning ground but the roof is a major flaw in my books.
Don't get me started on the huge gaps in the corners aswell.They are going to stand out like a sore thumb untill they are eventually filled.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Now you are being soppy.The roof colour is shocking when you look at the lastest pitures on the official site.It would have been far better to match it with the silver cladding or something similar .93 million spent on a stunning ground but the roof is a major flaw in my books.
Don't get me started on the huge gaps in the corners aswell.They are going to stand out like a sore thumb untill they are eventually filled.

Honey, you're soooo right...

Big_Gay_Al.gif

... because silver and blue is soooo nineties.

Like, eewww.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

"The roof colour is shocking"

Sake.

Hold on - you're taking the piss, right?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Is that not bog-standard blue polypropylene tarping? I see what appears to be puddles...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here