Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS, just FFS

That is all

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know is it corrugated plastic or some kind of glass ?

I believe it is a very expensive glass that is normally only put on the roof on the side of the pitch that doesn't get much sun. Bloom has decided he'd like it on all the roofs to let more sunlight in. That's how I remember it being explained to me anyway.

I think it's f***ing disgusting and I just know we're gonna regret leaving Withdean for this shithole. Just mark my words.

wodge

Nov 15, 2009
Who decided to put blue roofing on the two stands at The Amex. This has totally ruined what was looking to be one of the best stadiums in the country. Such a shame!!!!

Yes now we won't be able to see if there's someone twatting about overhead in their microlite

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I believe it is a very expensive glass that is normally only put on the roof on the side of the pitch that doesn't get much sun. Bloom has decided he'd like it on all the roofs to let more sunlight in. That's how I remember it being explained to me anyway.

I think it's f***ing disgusting and I just know we're gonna regret leaving Withdean for this shithole. Just mark my words.

Well its an utter DUMP, that goes without saying. Bland sweeping roofs and boring white arches, cloud-grey "cladding", the whole thing just looks like a giant dried-up turd next to the road.

It'll have to do though I suppose.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well I'm upset that I won't be able to watch the trees blowing in the wind during a game from my cosy North Stand seat. I won't be able to laugh at The South Standers getting a soaking either. May even stop me going.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I can't believe what we are letting ourselves in for :( ......

wodge

Nov 15, 2009
I've also heard that there will be 'beer' available at the ground, this new stadium is turning into a nightmare!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I've also heard that there will be 'beer' available at the ground, this new stadium is turning into a nightmare!

Oh My God. I just don't know what we're going to do about all these changes :eek: What was wrong with what we have eh?

My Falmer dream, has turned sour. Very, VERY sour

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
And cushioned seating. How gay is that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here