Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Stadium ruined

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A frigging blue roof, padded seats and booze??! Stanley knife to the seats; fire-bomb the bars & paint the roof BLACK to match our mood. Sorted.

Bloom out. Sack The Downs! :rant:

abepoyet

Aug 13, 2010
We will be sitting in the seats not on the roof! And unless your arriving by helicopter you may struggle to see the blueness!

Mr Poyet :albion2:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
We could always use camauflage paint on it.

On second thoughts, we wouldn't be able to find it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's not as we need a roof anyway.

Can we sell it to Portsmouth?

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Again you are all missing the point, the colour or material of the roof is academic. The bigger issue is the rather large gap in the middle.

Wikipedia states: A roof is the covering on the uppermost part of a building. A roof protects the building and its contents from the effects of weather. Structures that require roofs range from a letter box to a cathedral or stadium, dwellings being the most numerous.

My dwelling has a roof covering the ENTIRE plot, I work in a building with a WHOLE roof, damn it, even my car is complete.

Why oh why didn't bloom (I wont even capitalize his name in shame) spend some proper money and put a full roof on. He had an opportunity to make a statement, a legacy and difference.

What do we get instead, a half arsed attempt.

I for one will be campaigning for a proper lid or by god I won’t go and that would show him.

NURSE!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Good Old Sexy Blue Translucent Sheets,
Good Old Sexy Blue Translucent Sheets.
Oh we'll all stay dry,
As we eat our pies,
Under the Good Old Sexy Blue Translucent Sheets.
(Sing this as quick as you possibly can to match the ****ed up version of GOSBTS that's currently sung by the gibbons on speed) and you won't even notice that it doesn't quite fit the music!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive also heard there are plans behind the scenes to bring us....and it hurts me to say it...Championship, and Premiership football?? When will this pogrom by these faceless powermongers come to an end. This coupled with roofgate could possibly stop me ever visiting Falmer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not keen on that nasty silver cladding if I'm honest.

If you're going to do cladding, then do it PROPERLY, for Christ's sake :angry:

cladding.jpg

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
psb - can you let me know where you plan to sit at the new stadium and I'll make sure I'm not in the same area. Sorry if you think this is a bit harsh but I don't want to run the risk of sitting next to you. If you wont tell me then I plan to sit with the away fans for each game - you won't be sitting there, shirley?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm not keen on that nasty silver cladding if I'm honest.

If you're going to do cladding, then do it PROPERLY, for Christ's sake :angry:

cladding.jpg

eeee that is gradely

Dave in the US

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
I heard a rumour that paving slabs are going to be used!!! whats wrong with mud paths...can we afford this? get rid of the slabs and buy some players....

yes but they are using slabs with writting on , you would of thought that plain slabs would be better.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Christ on a bike, there are some moaning gits on here!
We could have and arguably should have got soemthing in the style of Colchesters shit heap but instead we will end up with one of the best stadiums in the land and some brain doners are complaining about the roof colour.

:thumbsup:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Who decided to put blue roofing on the two stands at The Amex. This has totally ruined what was looking to be one of the best stadiums in the country. Such a shame!!!!

Facing a ban but who cares, you are a total f***ing Knob :tantrum::shutup::tosser:
why even bother to start a thread like this, PRICK.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Who decided to put blue roofing on the two stands at The Amex. This has totally ruined what was looking to be one of the best stadiums in the country. Such a shame!!!!

If this board has any credence at all toward the club which we all support, (if any at all, or however little), you should f*** off to keep it that way. :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here