Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Stadium ruined

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Big_Gay_Al.gif

you could paint it the colour of that shirt and most wouldn't care. or notice, who looks at the roof normally?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you telling me the roof panels look modern? Even the one over the south stand or is it the north looks dated.
The blue looks to dark and cheap looking.

I tell you what Nappy Filler. Bloom could sign Lionel Messi, and you'd moan about his choice of boots.

You horrible, ungrateful little whiner.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Personally I think the arches are shit - they sound too much like Archer.

BLOOM OUT :rave:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Guys of you look on the webcam you will see that it is just safety netting which is making it look blue...so CHILL THE f*** OUT!

wodge

Nov 15, 2009
Guys of you look on the webcam you will see that it is just safety netting which is making it look blue...so CHILL THE f*** OUT!

Sorry my friend but you are wrong, the roof panels are indeed blue, it ain't just the netting.

Don't get the problem myself, looks shit hot if you ask me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't care if it is built of reinforced shit, the fact is we have a ROOF for the first time in over 20 years, including Withdean and the Goldstone.

I think the Stadium will look great with the blue roof panels in place or GOSBTS as they are now called. :amex:

I really can't see why you are moaning about it!! :tosser:

They are to reflected the sun light so it doesn't turn into a green house, so as well as looking good they're designed to do a job as well.

:amex:

If the stadium has to have a coloured roof then plain White ( please don't thing I'm being non PC ) would look much better. If the blue tiles are to stay then it will look somewhat chavy but I guess it is just football after all

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
That's not the real colour, is it? I'm pretty certain that there will be a protective sticky layer on the roof for when it is being fitted and shall be removed when complete.

When I took a look at the stadium on Saturday the roof sheets didn't look at all translucent to me - so perhaps you're right.

Have to say it looked rather bland (although as an inhabitant of the rainswept south stand I'm not complaining).

Perhaps NATTERJACK could 'enlighten' us (pun intended).

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Something has just occured to me, and I'm probably wrong... but is it at all possible that 'public school boy' and 'Return of the Rev' the same person?

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
I think clay tiles with a couple of chimneys would of looked nice....and maybe a few hanging baskets.......a roof we have a F***ing roof guys.....I don't care what colour it is....well as long it's not blue and red stripes with an eagle painted on it

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This thread confirms that the dumbing down of NSC is complete.

Can somebody switch off the moron magnet-it looks like it has been on full power for months?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here