Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Roadshow

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Having seen those photographs by Ros,and the average age of the person attending the meeting, might it be an idea to change Gully's Girls to Gully's GILFs to make the spectators feel more at home?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pictures up at Seagulls Official site :)

0,,10433~3579204,00.jpg

Was that the only decent picture at the Roadshow? Can only really see that on the website, nothing else.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why is there a man and woman hugging? Bit unnatural. I guess they have to cater for every fan to achieve an optimum level political correctness.

And why aren't they wearing Albion shirts? BAD FANS:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The dress code seems a bit formal as well. There's a bloke there in tails.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
" We have got acoustic technicians working on it to make sure the maximum amount of noise can be generated, no matter where you are in the stadium..."

So we will be able to hear the moaning wittering sods all over the stadium as opposed to just in the South Stand:laugh:

Jan 30, 2008
Well assuming you've supported the Albion for at least 10 years, you can understand why superphil was getting a bit excited about the prospect of having our first permanent home in over 10 years.:bigwave:
not really because i have other hobbies apart from football

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No one has mentioned the prolonged applause for Dick Knight before he had even started his talk. Those who want Dick Knight out may not have much support.

that sounds a bit Stalinist!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The dress code seems a bit formal as well. There's a bloke there in tails.

Yeah, wierd, one guy in T Shirt, one guy in a full lenght coat, comon, is it hot or cold there, we need to know.

not really because i have other hobbies apart from football

As an avid Golfer, Shooter, Gastronome, CAMRA Member, Lover of Travel, Collector of Nice Things and general Bon Viveur I struggle to fit the Albion in around my other interests, but I do, cos i like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here