Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Roadshow

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Will they also dish out free TISSUES for when all the NSC SPASTICS wank themselves SILLY at the first game?

No, I think you are required to bring your own Safeway :jester:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
No ashes to be scattered onto the hallowed turf, but there will be a memorial area (in a wall!) where these things can be kept.

Track closures have been booked with Network Rail ( 3 year advance notice needed by Network Rail :eek:) to widen the bridge over the railway track to approx 8 metres

Acoustic engineers are helping the designers make sure that noise travels around the stadium. Wherever you sit you will be enveloped in the melodic tones of the 'NSC H Block ensemble!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I thought they might have to dish them out tonight when the nsc spastics got themselves into the same room as the players. That must have been pretty exciting for people who are used to seeing them on facebook.

No need, Adrie was tucked up with his crack whore in 'Yam Yam' land tonight.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Who was the knoob that demanded to know why the directors weren't on the stage then when he was told they were sitting upstairs he demanded that they show themselves and explain what they do.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Acoustic engineers are helping the designers make sure that noise travels around the stadium. Wherever you sit you will be enveloped in the melodic tones of the 'NSC H Block ensemble!

You mean everyone can hear the groans as El-Abd kicks another wayward pass? :jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Or Dick Knight

I thought they might have to dish them out tonight when the nsc spastics got themselves into the same room as the players. That must have been pretty exciting for people who are used to seeing them on facebook.

I must confess to getting a semi when I spotted Dean Cox in HMV this afternoon. :blush:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Looking forward to the live webcam link!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hosted by Active 24

Does that mean it's active for 24 days then goes tits up?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Who was the knoob that demanded to know why the directors weren't on the stage then when he was told they were sitting upstairs he demanded that they show themselves and explain what they do.

His name is Steve, he sits in D Block a few rows down from me.

He listens to SCR on an earpiece and relays every goal from around the country.

He also works for Post Office Counters! I know where too ;)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Dick Knight VERY snappy about the money question i thought...wasn't giving much away though. In excess of 50 million...it occured to me on the way home that that could mean £100 million. Would have liked a bit more information about finance side of things.

The presentation was pretty good and informative, although Martin Perry talks for England.

I liked the applause for the bloke demanding to see the other directors:D

But really Kev - surely there was a better way to end it than asking if marriages/civil partnerships will take place at the stadium. Planning for the future already?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well it allowed Paul to crack the joke about now you can get married there and die there. lol.

The stadium is going to be open every day? I should have asked if there will be something to accompany the club shop, like a restaurant or fast food place. I'm presuming the coach park will be turned into a car park on non-match days.

FREE use of the "posh bits"?? Yes, RIGHT. I'm sure I could have a FREE party there if I wanted. lol.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
what was that?

How much will it cost, what's the mortgage.

We were told "in excess of 50 million", and that any more information was "highly commercially sensitive". He did say that the bank loan would be re-paid between 15 and 25 years, probably.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I'm sure Tony Bloom was sitting next to Ray upstairs but they didn't mention him? I know he's put a few quid in but is he not a director? He was very shy when everyone started lookimg upstairs and hid way back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here