Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Roadshow

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can we all come along and help start digging the hole?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Q. 274 my brother has got another girl pregnant he already has 3 hildren with 3 different women what should i oop "he" do?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will the caterers be serving up THESE?

And if they do, can Butters be banned from eating there? :lolol: :jester:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Will the bar sell Harveys?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What developers also do is come up with all the key words like robust, sustainable etc. What do they all mean? Is the plan robust enough for the bankers/financiers? good enough for the fans? (road show is designed to convince the missing 17,000 fans needed to fill the stadium). Where do we buy the tickets?

robust | r()bLst | a. M16. [((O)Fr. robuste f.) L robustus oaken, firm and hard, solid, f. robus older form of robur oak, strength.] 1 Strong and sturdy in physique or construction; Zool. & Anthropol. (of a bodily part) stout, thickset, strong. M16. 2 Coarse, rough, rude. Now rare. M16. 3 Involving or requiring bodily or mental strength or hardiness. L17. 4 fig. Strong, vigorous, healthy; not readily damaged or weakened. Also, uncompromising, bold, direct; firm, unyielding. L18. 5 Designating a statistical test that yields approximately correct results despite the falsity of certain of the assumptions on which it is based; designating a calculation, process, or result where the result is largely independent of certain aspects of the input. M20. 6 Of wine, food, etc.: full-bodied; strong in taste or smell, hearty. M20.
1 V. WOOLF They did not look robust They were weedy for the most part. C. DAY A good robust instrument,which he was in no danger of breaking. J. G. BALLARD The children were well-nourished and enjoyed robust good health. 3 W. RAEPER George was a delicate boy despite his robust interests. 4 Times Mates is known for his blunt speaking and is expected to give a robust response.
robustic a. (long obs. exc. Canad. dial.) robust, boisterous, violent M17. robusticity n. (chiefly Zool. & Anthropol.) robustness L18. robustly adv. L17. robustness n. L16. robustous a. robust L16-E19.

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from The Oxford Interactive Encyclopedia
Developed by The Learning Company, Inc. Copyright (c) 1997 TLC Properties Inc. A

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Please don't tell me those two statements are linked?

Uncle Sams' burgers are DISGUSTING. In fact, ALL chain burgers are rank.

Support your LOCAL business... :thumbsup:

I LOVE Uncle Sams burgers, in fact i'm making a special trip after the roadshow tonight to purchase one!

But if there are better burgers in Brighton then I'm all ears!

(Don't include Gourmet Burger Kitchen! that's cheating!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here