Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Roadshow

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will you be inviting Norman Baker to the opening match?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can we name the toilets after people..... ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think he was joking:lolol:

What about parking for electric buggies, and how big is the incline to them hills up there? And what weapons are allowed in the golf club bit at the back? Walking sticks, or will these be confiscated?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Q1. When Falmer opens, can Perseus please be given a free season ticket for the front row centre - at Pende.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm at the roadshow at the moment. Impressive first half, a couple of technical glitches to get people laughing: 'you don't know what you're doing' to Knight during the opening. Perry was very impressive during his part and we got to see exactly how large this project is. Construction is due to begin in November. The pictures look impressive!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm at the roadshow at the moment. Impressive first half, a couple of technical glitches to get people laughing: 'you don't know what you're doing' to Knight during the opening. Perry was very impressive during his part and we got to see exactly how large this project is. Construction is due to begin in November. The pictures look impressive!

Will there be forks? ???

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England

make sure to take lots of pictures of the pictures :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what beer will be served at the bar (alongside Harveys of course)?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very informative bar a few anal questions from the crowd

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Was very impressed/suprised by the turnout and presentation by Perry was very thorough

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
can someone do a big summary in a new thread pleeeeeeeeeeease

I suspect a web release will come out tomorrow.

It promises to be very spectacular

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here