Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Roadshow

So double that number with folks standing squished together like sardines. 100 per carriage? 1,200 per train? So 10% of a 12k crowd per train. So with the three main trains only being realistic, that's 30% are "shiftable" by train. So the other 70% will need to be serviced by Buses, Coaches, Parking at Sussex Uni (how much parking is possible there? and how will they regulate it?)

I realise these are crazily rough figures, but at least it gives some idea??

There should be a fair number traveling in the opposite direction-Lewes, Eastbourne,etc. Nowhere near as many as going back to Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing but nonetheless there should be a fair few...

I'm hoping that, whoever he was, that he was so disgusted with our performance that he won't actually come back.

Whereabouts are you in comparison to me?

I was in T103 against Oldham and I've T94 on Saturday.
Did you see him applauding the team off the pitch last week as he walking towards the exit - unbelievable sight after his 'display' during the game

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What a lot of you haven't taken into consideration is that those four trains are pretty full to start with. Surely there's a way to run a shuttle service, like they do to Preston Park.

Must have been an exciting evening if the guy in the bottom right is anything to go by :lolol:

0,,10433%7E3579195,00.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Are you sure that Tommy Frasier hasnt killed him coz he spilt his pint on his new trackie top?

frasers eyes look pretty shifty in that picture...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
probably pointless as from the 100's that turned up only about 3 questions were asked. People spouting drivel on here all day long from behind their keyboards, but haven't got the balls to speak out last night. At least Mouth, for all his faults, asked a question

I asked one!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I thought it was good, but a slight nervy feeling about the remaining planning applications that are yet to go through & also the whole financing of the project, which I thought DK was very touchy & defensive about.

Last night was the first time I've actually thought that it WILL happen though.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I hope there are drop-off and pick-up points for people who travel by taxi or who get dropped off at matches.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What a lot of you haven't taken into consideration is that those four trains are pretty full to start with. Surely there's a way to run a shuttle service, like they do to Preston Park.

Impossible as the signalling and platforms at Brighton and Lewes won't allow this, the Preston Park shuttles are formed by the stock which makes the Watford Junction service as it has a 48 minute layover at Brighton so easy for a quick run up to Preston Park and back.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Impossible as the signalling and platforms at Brighton and Lewes won't allow this, the Preston Park shuttles are formed by the stock which makes the Watford Junction service as it has a 48 minute layover at Brighton so easy for a quick run up to Preston Park and back.

???

Surely you meant to type:
"IMPOSSIBLE as the signalling and platforms at Brighton and Lewes aren't MASSIVE enough to ALLOW this. The Preston Park shuttles are a DISGRACE and formed by the stock which makes the Watford Junction service as it has a 48 minute layover at Brighton so easy for a quick run up to Preston Park and back. I blame POTLESS and his LAPDOG Wilkins for this PISSPOT state of affairs:angry::angry::angry:"

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Does anyone know whether the stadium will have corners? According to some pictures on the seagulls website, all 4 corners are filled in!

0,,10433~3580448,00.jpg

But not in this one???

0,,10433~3580450,00.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here