Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer March - Monday 26 September

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Tonight I signed the paperwork with Sussex Police for the March - all systems go. They are very supportive and are being very helpful.

Just one thing (as last year), no alcohol is allowed on the march itself.

Full stewarding is being provided by the Club, with support from Sussex Police on rolling road closure of Kings Road.

WE NEED THE NUMBERS, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

Thanks

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brighton rock said:
yep comming in full colours with a leeds fan in full colours

Look forward to meeting up with you again

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Flyers for the march on 26th September are being collected from the printers at 4pm today so they should be available for fans to pick up at tonight's match from the campaign tables, one in the North Stand, one in the South Stand (the white programme booth to your right as you go through the turnstiles. Also Saturday.

Spread the word ... and be there on Monday 26th.

Tim

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are we all going drinking afterwards ?

If so where ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
brighton rock said:
yep comming in full colours with a leeds fan in full colours

Top man (yet again) - massive respect for Rocky :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Trigger said:
We had a meat up in that pub at the top of Trafalgar Street after the last one, oh what's it called.

:angry:
Prince Albert

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Booked the day off work comming down from Wycombe, Got my mum to agree to come and my little girl. My mum will be riding her mobilty scooter, hopefull won't run anybody over :ohmy:

See you all there :clap2:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I hope Brighton fans who are undecided note that Palace and Leeds are present... I hope this makes them decide to go... last chance for a big push for Falmer... just do it... :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
B.W. said:
I hope Brighton fans who are undecided note that Palace and Leeds are present... I hope this makes them decide to go... last chance for a big push for Falmer... just do it... :)

... please!... :)

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
We will have lots of flyers for you to spread the word about the march at the Coventry game. Get them from the Supporters' Club campaign tables in the North Stand and South Stand. The South Stand table is in the white programme booth to your right as you pass through the turnstiles.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't be there as I'm not allowed to take time off work that week.

But I will be hiding around the corner, listening out, and most definitely there in spirit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here