Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer March - Monday 26 September

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done everyone. The news programs did well too.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I really enjoyed it, had a great time. Also saw McGhee, Dick Knight, Fat Boy Slim, Des Lynam and pretty much all the team. I think we made a difference, and with thousands of Albion fans turning up, I'm sure we sent out the right message.

We want Falmer, we need Falmer!

:clap2:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
dougdeep said:
Well done everyone. The news programs did well too.

Saw a Seaford Massive shirt DD!
No 12 buses were packed. B & H buses must have thought it was
us celebrating them taking over the route!
Great Night out but 10,000, I don't think so.Someone can't count.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Really surprised how many turned out - although I think Sussex Police are being wildly optimistic in estimating 10,000 - I thought the numbers were probably similar to last year, or just slightly more. Sorry the balloons didn't really work - too bloody windy. We did about 150, but then gave up. Really good to see Coppell there - pity Micky didn't show, but then I guess he's got his work cut out with Coventry at the mo.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Safe home to Stevenage by 9.30pm & time for a pint of Harvey's before leaving Brighton. Good to see some of last years faces again. Thought the march was better organised this year & attendance higher. Just hope it's for the final time - good luck for the rest of the season.

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
The news programs did well too.

Except these bits....

Meridian "Residents of the picturesque village of Falmer where the stadium will be built are less than happy" :nono:

South Today "After 4 years of waiting to hear whether the stadium can be built in the village..." :nono:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
jazzy said:
Except these bits....

Meridian "Residents of the picturesque village of Falmer where the stadium will be built are less than happy" :nono:

South Today "After 4 years of waiting to hear whether the stadium can be built in the village..." :nono:

That is either lazy journalism or the reports of people who don't like football/football fans and are looking to provide their lopsided 'balance' on the story. Useless, ill-informed twats.:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great march - well done everyone :clap2: :clap2:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
jazzy said:
Except these bits....

That really should be NEAR the village surely? How is that field part of the village? What do they ever use it for?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cant be arsed to look through the entire thread but was Mickey Adams there? 'cos I saw the pre-march gathering and did'nt notice him.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Marc said:
cant be arsed to look through the entire thread but was Mickey Adams there? 'cos I saw the pre-march gathering and did'nt notice him.

he was at a reserve game for cov as they have an injury crisis!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here