Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer March - Monday 26 September

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
booked the afternoon today, so Stevie Boy junior and i will be there, u wont miss is, i'll proburlay be the only guy there with a buggy, so come and say hello :)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Stevie_boy said:
booked the afternoon today, so Stevie Boy junior and i will be there, u wont miss us, i'll proburlay be the only guy there with a buggy, so come and say hello :)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am away for the weekend so will need to get back from Spalding first then shot over from Eastbourne.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Flyers will be available at the Sheffield United & Coventry City home games. They will be available for download by Monday next week.

Local MPs are being invited as are a host of ex-players &
ex-Managers.

Steve Gritt, Stuart Storer & Robbie Reinelt have promised they will do everything they can to attend.

Meanwhile I urge everyone PLEASE to make the effort and come on the march. We want to beat last year's numbers and some.

Please spread the word - it's 90 minutes of time - BE THERE AND BE HEARD!

This was the FFA Press Release issued earlier today:

The Final Push for Falmer ¡V Be there and be heard!

With John Prescott¡¦s decision on the City of Brighton & Hove¡¦s Community Stadium due before the end of October, plans are now well advanced for a major demonstration and march during the forthcoming Labour Party¡¦s Conference in Brighton.

Chair of the Falmer For All Campaign Paul Samrah said,

¡§For a City, that has hosted Party Political Conferences for decades, not to have a Stadium is simply unacceptable. Every great City needs a Stadium ¡V it is vital for the community and for Brighton & Hove Albion.

With John Prescott and his Parliamentary colleagues once again in our City for their annual Party Conference, we have a final opportunity to reinforce the message that our City needs a stadium and the only site is Falmer.

I urge every supporter of the Stadium to join the march ¡V this is a major community issue. This is your final chance to make your voice heard ¡V I cannot emphasise enough the importance of our march. Please make the effort to be there and to be heard. Do not leave it to others.

Our thanks go to Sussex Police for their help and co-operation in planning the march which, as with all our campaign initiatives, will be conducted in a peaceful, witty and humorous manner. However we will leave the Deputy Prime Minister and his colleagues in absolutely no doubt ¡V it has to be Yes to Falmer.¡¨

The march on Monday 26th September will start from Madeira Drive at 5.30pm and proceed along the seafront to the Brighton Centre for a few brief speeches.

ENDS

Detailed march arrangements ¡V Monday 26 September

„h From 5pm ¡V Assemble in Madeira Drive
„h 5.30pm - Depart Madeira Drive, along Kings Road to the
Brighton Conference Centre
„h 6.15pm - Arrive at Conference Centre for short speeches
„h 6.30pm - Disperse

Everyone attending is encouraged to use public transport ¡V no parking is permitted in Madeira Drive and the City Centre is likely to be very busy. Please allow sufficient time to make the start.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Can I put in a plea for appropriate Prescott directed chants - as in Prescott, Prescott give us a ground....

We need to make JP the focus of our chanting & demo.

Plse spread the word.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Large One said:
I CAN'T HELP IT IF YOU WON'T FIND THE KING & QUEEN IN GLOUCESTER PLACE, CAN I?

???

Walking from the Royal Pavilion to Gloucester Place would entail walking past the King & Queen anyway.

:p :p :p :p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Large One said:
But if you are not walking from the Royal Pavilion, you could get to Gloucester Place and end up wondering how anyone could direct you to a pub which plainly isn't there.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I'd like to know how you would get from the sea front to the King and Queen and not pass the Royal Pavilion? :p :p

steve-c

:wave: travelling down from canterbury,
:clap: :clap: prescott prescott give us a ground, prescott give us a ground, :clap: :clap:

he might even come out to greet us with an answer :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yorkie said:
I'd like to know how you would get from the sea front to the King and Queen and not pass the Royal Pavilion? :p :p
Peasy. Walk up West Street (which is pretty much where we finish the march), into Queens Road, turn right down Church Street and at the bottom turn left into Marlborough Place. You will find from that route that the Pavilion remains un-passed.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here