Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer March - Monday 26 September

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I'll be there, I had the privelledge of walking up Queens Road with Mickey Adams. Considering the grief he was getting at Leicester at the time you can't but have the greatest respect for a guy who turned up like that in spite of his own situation.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i missed the last one - will be there this year though

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 Huts will report for duty

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Yup......two from Stevenage again. Looking forward to seeing you all again [don't the years pass quickly!].

Will the Olympic stadiums in London be so long in planning?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Does anyone know around what time the whole procedure might end?

Not that I want it to of course, it's just I wouldn't mind catching an early train back - as I have other stuff that needs doing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'll be there again with friends... maybe my 2 sons too this time...

Shook hands with MA last time... what a great man he is... would like to see PT and SC make the effort this time round...

Was a great time, and would recommend everyone to take part...

It would be great if the turnout was even better than last time...

We're the Stripes said:
Does anyone know around what time the whole procedure might end?

Not that I want it to of course, it's just I wouldn't mind catching an early train back - as I have other stuff that needs doing.
Last time finished with a gathering at the Prince Albert.

Anyone fancy organising something similar this year?

malcolmposkettspockets said:
Are invites going out to all the MP's via FFA or do you need us to contact our Labour MP's to make them aware if the march?
There was an FFA meeting earlier this week to discuss things like this. Unfortunately I didn't go, so I can't report. But I daresay we'll hear something soon from the Henfield One.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I expect I'll be working. :(

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lord Bracknell said:
Last time finished with a gathering at the Prince Albert.

Anyone fancy organising something similar this year?

Prince Albert used to be Safeway's domain, but he's working in EASTBOURNE now. Jeez.

Does someone want to sort this? I'd happily sort it, but my name is poo with the Prince Albert / Concorde people since I booked a Forty Notes gig then had to cancel it. They got very stroppy with me, and sent me a cancellation bill, which was handy cos I'd just run out of Andrex that morning.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
rospants said:
got a kiss off dick knight last time:eek:

ill definently be there if thats the case

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I missed it last time, i forget why..

Will definately go this time though, with it being so close to a decision it as well

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Large One said:
Prince Albert used to be Safeway's domain, but he's working in EASTBOURNE now. Jeez.

Does someone want to sort this? I'd happily sort it, but my name is poo with the Prince Albert / Concorde people since I booked a Forty Notes gig then had to cancel it. They got very stroppy with me, and sent me a cancellation bill, which was handy cos I'd just run out of Andrex that morning.

Why not go to the King & Queen? It's large enough to take us all without having to book a special room.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Working in Hounslow unfortunately...will be up for a Do after if we go to the Prince Albert or somewhere........

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oceanic said:
Where's the King & Queen? Kemp town????

Just past the Pavilon going up London Rd on the left hand side. Officially known as Gloucester place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here