Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
At this point you’re being embarrassed for them which is a little odd. It may be a bit more OTT than we are used to but I’m happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. He took a struggling side to a near promotion followed by a championship, not with the biggest budget either. Some of that i assume is how he bonds a team together and on that basis we can cut him slack maybe and let him manage how he deems fit
All fair points but I think people are taking this a bit too seriously suggesting all of a sudden a few are anti Fab which isn't the case. I’m fairly sure everyone is fully behind our new coach and looks forward to the important stuff which is on the pitch 👍

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Interesting that 22 year old João Pedro is in the senior player leadership group with all the oldies.

My thought was that he's the oldest (even though not old at all!), spent the most time in UK football and the best English speaker out of the South American contingent - so offers a voice / link to that group of players.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"Yeah. To be honest I've found the new manager a nightmare so far. Completely impossible to speak to. I really fear for my involvement in the team but also for the club going forwards. I think it's a mad appointment. Still, this is just between us, right?"

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Subscriber-only link

It says he was happy when he arrived because he already knew Welbeck and Pervis from their time together at Watford, and how he and Pervis would speak together in Spanish.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Is there going to be a welcoming flag for Fab at the first home game as we did for RDZ?

The person who organised the last one did a great job and I would be happy to chip in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here