Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing hell americans are dumb

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
İbrahim Tatlıses;3063805 said:
I had

"Wow! I didn't know they spoke English in England" :dunce:

While filming a documentary in the US, my brother was complimented on how good his English is :jester:

Today 17:41
Voroshilov I've met many more clever interesting Americans than dumb ones. Yes some can be thick, but are their idiots really any thicker than our ones?

Having said that, I fully agree with this sentiment. We have some pretty impressive idiots too.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Even if true, still infinitely preferable to hereditary monarchy, bad dentition, a god-awful climate, swingeingly high taxes and expensive beer -- and an incurable tendency to sweeping generalizations.

That's debatable....i'd really not like to be an American....let alone a dumb one.

Teeth can be fixed....and to be English you don't need to live in England so climate and taxes can be avoided.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Even if true, still infinitely preferable to hereditary monarchy, bad dentition, a god-awful climate, swingeingly high taxes and expensive beer -- and an incurable tendency to sweeping generalizations.

…..don’t forget crawling along at a snail’s pace on most roads, hopeless (and expensive) rail and underground system and aggressive little chav gits who cant hold their beer wanting to start fights in the pubs.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
"We've restord this building to how it looked over 50 years ago."

*high speed chase* "The cars going at over 70 miles an hour, oh my god!!!"

Not direct quotes, but you know what I mean.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
I went to New York last month and got a man ask if I was from Liverpool, I said no, Brighton, to which he responded, Ohh your from Belgium then didn't know they spoke English there. And thats why I don't like Americans.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Three words: Steve Buscemi. Hillbillies.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
went on safari in kenya few years back and took a balloon flight over the plains. the pilot was from Brighton and asked if id like to yank bait with him. As we went over some Zebra he winked and told us all "if your wondering what sex a zebra is, all females are white with black stripes and all males are black with white stripes." To which all americans on the flight said "you know i always wondered about that"

dumb yanks

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I always find it amusing that people accuse others (usually Americans) of being dumb on NSC of all places. Look around, people!

got to agree:lol: just today i had a girl that thought essex was a town,and 3 girls could only name two German towns/cities.plus the youth of today iv been working with presently show a shocking amount of education/basic skills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here