Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing hell americans are dumb

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The whole passport thing is a bit stupid. It costs LOADS to get anywhere from the USA and they do have pretty much everything you could want to see in their own country.

You can see why they aren't huge overseas travellers.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The whole passport thing is a bit stupid. It costs LOADS to get anywhere from the USA and they do have pretty much everything you could want to see in their own country..

Apart from another country's culture.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes some Americans are dumb but I bet the are no dumber than some of the pond life on Jeremy Kyle...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Chappers is right though because clearly not everyone thinks like that. How many of the Brits holidaying in the Med are there for the local culture?

At the end of the day, the US is a massive, wealthy nation. It must be tempting to stay inside the country for some. You can see why it's so insular (by Western standards).

westy

Jul 25, 2003
When chatting to two American birds in a bar in Manhattan recently with my brother he asked one of the girls what her surname was, to which she replied “I don’t have a surname”. Confused my brother said, everyone has a surname.. she said the same thing again. My brother then said to her what’s your family name, thinking this might help, to which she replied “my family call me Jane” !! At this point we gave up and left. NYC is supposed to have some of the sharper tools in the American box as well. Clearly not..

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Well those inbred Aussies originate from the same country you do.

That must make you inbred too :shrug:

you keep bleating on about how australia is multicultural now and the anglo's no longer hold sway.

make your mind up.

but then again who cares, a hot Surrey-like British suburb 12000 miles away you have to pass the most fascinating places in Asia to get to. Waste of air miles.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
you obviously dont understand inbreeding, they inbred when they put them all together on an island 12000 miles away, how does that make me inbred ?

I live on an island, you live on an island.

My island is bigger than your island and thus you are more likely to be in close proximatey to your cousin than I.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I have to ask if you've ever been there, somehow I doubt it. Given that ALL but the indigenous Native Americans are immigrants from the last few centuries the US has far more cultural diversity than this country.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yeah, I was there on Monday. If I drive half an hour I can see the US in the distance.

You are a prime example of what I said earlier: it is a bit much some people on here calling other people dumb.

So, the fact is true. Why do you think that might be? Facts are no good unless you apply a few braincells to them.

Hmmm, here's a few clues to help you along.

They want to ski or climb high mountains. No passport required.
They want a sunny beach. No passport required.
They want to visit a desert. No passport required.
They want to visit the Arctic. No passport required.
They want to visit a tropical island. No passport required.
They want to visit spectacular waterfalls. No passport required.
They want to go to DisneyWorld. No passport required.
They want to see somewhere completely diferent to where they live. No passport required.
They want to fly somewhere five hours away. No passport required.
They want to drive around for a couple of weeks. No passport required.
Until just a few months ago, if they want to visit Canada or Mexico, no passport required.

BUT if they want to visit another part of the world, they get a passport. It is only valid for five years. If they don't think they'll need one for a while, they let it lapse until they do.

Get it now? :hammer:

NO PASSPORT REQUIRED
Didn't someone produce an inane album with that monniker?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Lord Cornwallis; If I get on a plane in Gatwick and fly three hours said:
You also get that if you LAND at Gatwick and walk three MINUTES

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
In reality you would have simply flown over lots of different countries, rather than experience their cultures. Not quite the same thing is it.

European snobbery about America never fails to amuse me. Thats why everyone f***ed off over there I suppose, as its so rubbish.

European 'cultural diversity' has killed millions more people than the septics ever have.

Last edited:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
You also get that if you LAND at Gatwick and walk three MINUTES

Hallo race
Don't get me started on Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here