Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing hell americans are dumb

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Thing is with these vidios, and that goes for both sides of the pond, they will only show the stupid ones. Good TV/entertainment init.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Well it is true moron, have ever been? i have :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Yeah, I was there on Monday. If I drive half an hour I can see the US in the distance.

You are a prime example of what I said earlier: it is a bit much some people on here calling other people dumb.

So, the fact is true. Why do you think that might be? Facts are no good unless you apply a few braincells to them.

Hmmm, here's a few clues to help you along.

They want to ski or climb high mountains. No passport required.
They want a sunny beach. No passport required.
They want to visit a desert. No passport required.
They want to visit the Arctic. No passport required.
They want to visit a tropical island. No passport required.
They want to visit spectacular waterfalls. No passport required.
They want to go to DisneyWorld. No passport required.
They want to see somewhere completely diferent to where they live. No passport required.
They want to fly somewhere five hours away. No passport required.
They want to drive around for a couple of weeks. No passport required.
Until just a few months ago, if they want to visit Canada or Mexico, no passport required.

BUT if they want to visit another part of the world, they get a passport. It is only valid for five years. If they don't think they'll need one for a while, they let it lapse until they do.

Get it now? :hammer:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Dont you love how we all forget the point of the thread, i cant remember what the thread was started about any more :)

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I struggle to think of many places that have better climates. France perhaps but can't think of many other places.

It never gets too hot, never gets too cold. We have no real hurricanes or tornadoes and very few droughts or floods (although we've had a couple of these in the last few years, historically we haven't). The land is generally fertile and most importantly, we have proper seasons: so it's cold in winter and hot in the summer.

The weather is always top of the list when it comes to naming things good about Britain.

I have to agree, I have always thought that. A lot of the world is either boiling f***ing hot every day, bollock freezing and/or has weather that can kill you in many ways. If a lot of rain is the worst that life can throw at you then perhaps its best that you toddle off to benalmadena to play golf with other brain dead idiots.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ha.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to join the army,but I'd trust a squaddie over some nonentity who's idea of humour is to make a sweeping generalisation mocking the intelligence of the young kids fighting, and quite possibly, dying, while he congratulates himself on another "witty" self satisfied post, you utter shitstain of a person.i say person , because I'd struggle to use the term man as applied to you.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
If Dumb Americans =

Google, Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, Boeing, Facebook, Apple, Space Shuttle, Cisco, 95% of all blockbuster movies.......could go on for hours.

They may be dumb, but if that is the case, what the f+++ are the rest of the world?

Naive, insular, retarded humor, poor television, mass murdering oddballs YEP.

Dumb....no more, no less than any other race.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Rather like a lot of people are doing to them in this thread then really!

Oh, and by the way, they are not all 'yanks'. Refer to anyone south of the Mason-Dixon line as a yank and you are likely to be severely berated - it's rather like them using 'English' to include Scots and Welsh.

It's nothing like that.

Scots and Welsh ARE different nationalities, because they are different countries.

Texans and Bostonians aren't.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If Dumb Americans =

Google, Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, Boeing, Facebook, Apple, Space Shuttle, Cisco, 95% of all blockbuster movies.......could go on for hours.

They may be dumb, but if that is the case, what the f+++ are the rest of the world?

And for all those things you listed above(bolded)...

They didn't invent anything new, they just took principles/ideas/creations others had done first and improved on it.

Kinda how the Japanese built their modern empire.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
They've got Barack Obama we've got Brown - bit of a no brainer really.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
If Dumb Americans =

and your point is ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here