Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Explain Yourself

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Sitting in my car in Scunthorpe's car park many, many moons ago, a group of fellow Albion fans surrounded my car and said I was Jack Straw! I joined NSC very shortly after, and thought, that'll do!!
1727797934389.png

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho

There's a certain bunch of kids in Peacehaven that we know
Cause destuction and chaos everywhere that they go
Been labelled 'the wildkids' by the local press
Banned from the youth club 'cos of the way they dress

Leather jackets, black docs with red laces, all wild kids have got mullard boatraces
Kids, wild kids, Peacehaven wild kids

Meet up the flats up Roderick avenue, then smash 'em all up 'cos there's f*** all else to do
PC Campbell and his force try and chase 'em round the town, but someone's gone and let the cop car tyres down

If Seaford or Saltdean come over for a ruck, Peacehaven Wild Kids beat 'em all to f***
Clive from the youth club went and banned them all, now "WILD KIDS WILL FIX YOU, CLIVE!" is sprayed on his wall

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
View attachment 189622

Unfortunately Randall died a few weeks ago, not sure who is taking his place and still don't know who the special guest is.
I'm hoping it will be a cracking event.
I'm very jealous of this! :( The 'yoof' said that he's seen on 'Insta' that they are planning another one for next year. You'll have a great time, don't forget your whistle! (y)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Michael Jackson had just died. I had been lurking for ages and decided to sign up with a username so I could join in all the dead paedo-related BANTZ.
As weird as it is, I really can't be bothered to change it. I do sometimes worry that people think I'm some kind of superfan. I am not - just someone who thought they were funny when in their 20s.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
At the time there were a lot of people with “Over” something, Seagulls Over London etc, so picked “Tim Over Whelmed” which I am more now than I was then with our great team

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm very jealous of this! :( The 'yoof' said that he's seen on 'Insta' that they are planning another one for next year. You'll have a great time, don't forget your whistle! (y)
There's one the following weekend as well with a slightly different line up, and they've revealed that LTJ Bukem is the special guest at that one.
Air Max and glow sticks at the ready.

Wobbsie

Sep 28, 2024
At the time there were a lot of people with “Over” something, Seagulls Over London etc, so picked “Tim Over Whelmed” which I am more now than I was then with our great team

There are quite a few unusual usernames on NSC, so I thought I would start a thread for people to explain why they have chosen their username (if they are happy to obviously).

The one that kicked this off for me was seeing Wellquickwoody all over the board - I'm guessing his surname might be Woody and he is (or was) rapid at running but could be wrong

Obviously some are easily solvable so no need to provide guidance (like mine :))
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this my first ever post, having been lurking for some considerable time. My Albion journey began in 1965 having moved from Kent, local team was Ramsgate Athletic. One of my abiding memories was FA cup 3rd round v Chelsea at the goldstone; I was 14 years old. I went to the replay at the Bridge....we lost 4.0. There are now 3 generations supporting the Albion, myself, my son and grandson. Anyway enough of the rambling....my Wobbsie name was given to me by some old drinking mates, the reason is obvious. Have a good evening.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is an A1X, better known as a "Terrier". An iconic Brighton Works design for the London, Brighton & South Coast Railway which survived for nearly a century in mainline service from 1870 until 1963.
1000020964.jpg

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I dated the telepath from Babylon 5.
This is only ever impressive to Babylon 5 nerds so I mention it now.
Sweet mother of God, that’s one of the best things I’ve ever read and not just in the internet 😎

Which one ? as there were two: Talia or Lyta - they were both HOT, so either way this geek is about to register his delight all over the internet 😂

Unless of course you’re referring to Bester ? That puts a whole new (and mildly disturbing) slant on your revelation ! Lol

Last edited:

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
What it cost me to enter the East Enclosure when I started supporting the Albion in the early 1950s.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
View attachment 189622

Unfortunately Randall died a few weeks ago, not sure who is taking his place and still don't know who the special guest is.
I'm hoping it will be a cracking event.
I saw Randall’s funeral was attend well by the industry (Hype, Nicky Blackmarket, Goldie)

I did a Helter Skelter NYE in the late 90’s at the original Sanctuary venue. Managed to injure myself in the Gabba tent whilst Clarkee was on

Good times

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here