Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
a crowd i used to be involved with, back in the day

oh, and occasionally still party with

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scooby Doo in a Brighton Shirt, who could ask for more.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
An actor in one of the funniest, if not THE funniest, tv programmes I have ever seen.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Self explanatory but for those of a younger age...Bob Dylan

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When I joined NSC, Watford O and dwayne were the most unintentionally funny people on here, so i named myself after one of them and got a picture of the other for my Avatar :angel:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
When I joined NSC, Watford O and dwayne were the most unintentionally funny people on here, so i named myself after one of them and got a picture of the other for my Avatar :angel:

Nothing like Dwayne, he's black isn't he ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dwayne was a ginger who wore weightlifting vests to Tesco's.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
an attractive female doing something naughty :)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, this thread only comes around once every 18 months :wink:

10 years plus ago went to an end of season game between Hull City and Carlisle at Carlisle (don't ask, long story!).

End of the game, as always used to happen in end of season games, home fans came onto the field for a fight and quite a few headed towards the away (Hull) end where I was.

Big police presence stopped a mighty ruck, but I always remember this one lad, dressed in a black hoodie with his hood up (at a time when no-one really wore hoodies!) bouncing up and down just raring to fight. Me and my mates christened him the 'Dancing Ninja' at the time and I've liked the name ever since :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blimey, this thread only comes around once every 18 months :wink:
Yeah sorry about that.

10 years plus ago went to an end of season game between Hull City and Carlisle at Carlisle (don't ask, long story!).

End of the game, as always used to happen in end of season games, home fans came onto the field for a fight and quite a few headed towards the away (Hull) end where I was.

Big police presence stopped a mighty ruck, but I always remember this one lad, dressed in a black hoodie with his hood up (at a time when no-one really wore hoodies!) bouncing up and down just raring to fight. Me and my mates christened him the 'Dancing Ninja' at the time and I've liked the name ever since :thumbsup:
So when are you going to answer it then? :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here