Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Explain your avatar

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I'll let you have it.
images

I like the green, had it for about a year. The seagull one is pale and make me feel nacked. :blush:

Fair play :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mr JOLLY from Psychoville.

It was Papa Lazarou previously.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Born in Kent and live there now however my family crest has three unicorns on it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Mine is just me in my hat.

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
I did have the Murray-4-goals-at-Wycombe avator for ages - time for a new one now..

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Midna innit....just like the design and it made a change from my more usual anime character.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I did Briefcase Wanker from the Inbetweeners (apparently I look like him) but now I've PLUMPED for Koopa Troopa, my favourite character from the original (and best) Mario Kart

:geek:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My missus filmed a little animation centred around a character called Albion, who is under the spell of football. My avitar is a still from the animation.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
me and the missus

but I think I need to change it now.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
All linked to the name.

Gritt 23 is about keeping our feet on the ground really, and just remember how grateful we once were to merely see Steve Gritt drag our sorry arses up to 23rd in the division, and of course, the bottom division at that. That day, I'd have sold my larger testicle to see us merely reach that seemingly low point of 23rd.

The avatar - for those of you too young to remember - is Steve Gritt, moments after the final whistle at Hereford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here