Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 3

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
It reminds me of a previous Albion manager, possibly Hughton, or early Potter, where we’d get one goal, and then sit back like we’d done the most we could possibly be expected to do.

I’m more invested in the Albion than England, but it’s still bloody annoying.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
England should be beating these by 3 or 4 goals, Southgate has inherited one of the best English teams ever talent wise. This team under the right manager would dominate.
I really disagree. Serbia are a good, good team.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
England should be beating these by 3 or 4 goals, Southgate has inherited one of the best English teams ever talent wise. This team under the right manager would dominate.
This is the toughest game in the group. Thought we’ve been set up well but some of the passing has been poor. Not sure that’s Southgate

Reactions: SAC

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Kane is a genius. So, so clever.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Such a dreadful second half. Seem to have lost all shape, all sense of our passing game, no urgency with or without the ball. Crazy considering the team we have to choose from.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This is the toughest game in the group. Thought we’ve been set up well but some of the passing has been poor. Not sure that’s Southgate
It is though. The balance of the side is totally off. And rather than making substitutes to solve the tactical issues, he’s compounded them by going like for like but with worse players.

Serbia realised if they shut Saka down, we had no out ball. Rather than switching things to offer balance, he’s made like for like changes so we basically have 4 number 10s and Gallagher.

He’s lucky that Serbia haven’t been better, to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here