Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 3

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Pickford has no bravery in his passing. Really doesn't help as soon as we're under a bit of pressure we start giving the ball back.
Not seen much from our CBs in that regard either, though Declan treading on their toes the whole time doesn't help.
Alexander Arnold is not a midfielder yet. Doesn't seem the right time and place to learn.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Are we the only team with these silly holes in the back of the socks ???

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Sorry, my mistake, we got found out by a very average Italian side in a home advantage final, it's not just good teams.
I'm not oblivious to Southgate's faults, but you have to get through a bunch of games to get to that point. There're plenty of teams with plenty of talent available who haven't one way or another.

Football's a low scoring game, high on random bullshit. I'll judge them on more than a single game where they could have done a bit better.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I tell you what, Shearer is a decent co-commentator. Miles better than Keown earlier.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Why does Foden go missing as soon as he puts on an England shirt? Unbelievable it's the same player that has torn up the PL this season.
For me, that's wholly on Southgate.

In a league of outstanding foreign players, not being able to get anything out of the current Player of the Season is pitiful.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Take this.. We’ll get better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here